Video: Can the Broncos stop the Cowboys?

jday

Reaction score
There's something ya' don't hear very often: "I think that Trevor Siemian gives them a great opportunity to win". o_O Schlereth sounded pretty reasonable in his interview and then his wheels fell off right at the end.
I see what you are saying, but based on the football I watched Sunday, I think he with his surroundings will be far more competitive than was Eli with his surroundings...so there is that.

In other words, while I still believe the Cowboys will win, I find it difficult to believe we will hold them to 3 points or less.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
I see this game as very similar to the Giants game. We're playing another team with a top 5 defense and a bad offense. I think this game will play out very similarly, with our pass rush looking good against a subpar to bad offensive line, and our elite offense will move the ball effectively against a great defense. Hopefully we can convert more of those long drives into TDs this game, as that was the one weak spot against the Giants.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Schlereth a major league homer and DC hater for good reason (I guess). But IMO his comments are pretty spot on. Semien had a pretty good game last week for a "game manager". It's going to be a war for 4 quarters. We protect the ball and keep running the ball, we should be ok.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I feel basically the same as I did in week 1. I dont think it will be an easy win but I'm confident Dallas will go to Denver, play their style, push the Broncos around most of the game, and end up winning by two scores. Could they lose, sure, but I don't see it happening.

Aven8

Reaction score
The Broncos offense is way better than the Gents, but not good. Keep stringing these crappy O's and good D's all season long please. Right on our way to home field again!!

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Schlereth a major league homer and DC hater for good reason (I guess). But IMO his comments are pretty spot on. Semien had a pretty good game last week for a "game manager". It's going to be a war for 4 quarters. We protect the ball and keep running the ball, we should be ok.

Don't agree with him being a hater. All last year he was only one of the few that was behind the Cowboys and always said good things, while other experts were trying to stir things with us.

jday

Reaction score
I am a bit nervous about Collins on Miller.
I'm not. Miller will win his share of battles, but to win the game, every Bronco has to win like Miller...and that ain't happening. For me, the question is rather or not the Cowboys defense can have success against the Broncos offense similar to last week. If so, we win...because the Broncos are not going to prevent the Cowboys from scoring. They have a good defense, but I'd say the Giants is better...and we all know how that turned out.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Don't agree with him being a hater. All last year he was only one of the few that was behind the Cowboys and always said good things, while other experts were trying to stir things with us.
Fair point. About 5 years ago he was a speaker at a church function up here in south Denver. I had the opportunity to speak with him afterwards and he made no bones about the attention of JJ/Americas Team and all the hoopla surrounding the DC. He's probably lightened up since and actually I was a little surprised there was no anti DC sentiment in his discussion in this interview.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's really hard to be worse then the Gents....we're talking about a team with all those "weapons" that hasn't scored over 20 points in the last 8 games...:muttley:
True... Just the Way part- you'd think that would bump the scale up to mediocre.