Video: Can the Broncos stop the Cowboys?

jday

Reaction score
Ware barely played last season, my man. And they lost a safety and CB. And yah, it will be tough sledding. However I think Dallas gets in a.groove and takes it to them. JMO, of course.
I went looking for the Safety and Corner the Broncos lost over Free Agency and can't find anything. I ask because I'm working on a new contribution, so let me know if you can provide actual names. I appreciate it. :thumbup:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I went looking for the Safety and Corner the Broncos lost over Free Agency and can't find anything. I ask because I'm working on a new contribution, so let me know if you can provide actual names. I appreciate it. :thumbup:
Will do my man. 'Cept I just caught the tail end of it on the radio.

I'll see if I can confirm.................I believe he was basically released/cut.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There's something ya' don't hear very often: "I think that Trevor Siemian gives them a great opportunity to win". o_O Schlereth sounded pretty reasonable in his interview. And then...... his wheels fell off right at the end.

Giants and Broncos are probably the two best defenses we will see this year. Vikings are also great, but I dont think we play them. Seattle I would also throw in there.

jday

Reaction score
Will do my man. 'Cept I just caught the tail end of it on the radio.

I'll see if I can confirm.................I believe he was basically released/cut.
Thank you good sir!:thumbup:

jday

Reaction score
Giants and Broncos are probably the two best defenses we will see this year. Vikings are also great, but I dont think we play them. Seattle I would also throw in there.
The Broncos are not nearly as good as their reputation suggest; more on that at hopefully some point today. Stay tuned. :thumbup:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
For Denver they will have to throw a lot of run blitzes on 1st and 2nd down and try to keep Dallas in longer yardage situation. I think Dak will need to be on top of his game this week, if Denver is willing to stack the lines then Dak has to make them pay for it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The old saying is, "Any given Sunday, any team can beat any team". Good teams have bad days and bad teams certainly play above their ability on occasion. So the answer is Denver can most certainly stop the Cowboys.

But it's not happening. :)

TheHerd

Reaction score
I am a bit nervous about Collins on Miller.

More than a bit, if it really is Miller vs. Collins. I'd worry about Miller vs. anyone actually. He's a generational talent.

Anyone who thinks Collins can handle Miller is dreaming. And that's not a knock on Collins at all. I don't even want Tyron on Miller alone consistently. Which is why if there isn't tons of help, I'd be surprised and I'd be screaming at our coaches. Miller is one of very few defensive players who can determine the outcome of a game if you let him.

TheHerd

Reaction score
It's really hard to be worse then the Gents....we're talking about a team with all those "weapons" that hasn't scored over 20 points in the last 8 games...:muttley:

Wow, I didn't realize the Giants offense had gotten that anemic, and those numbers show how bad Eli has become. I never thought he was very good, but that puts him into the very bad category.

TheHerd

Reaction score
That there is the type of thinking upsets are made of. That was last year. This is this year. Or do you believe a player is doomed to be what ever he was in his rookie season for the remainder of his career?

No talk of a sophomore slump for him? Does that only apply to Dak?

BTW, everyone is bashing Dak for his terrible game Sunday night, and the great play of Trevor is why Denver will beat us.

Dak: 24/39 (61.5%), 268 yds (7.4 ya), 1 td, 0 int, 90.5
Siemian: 17/28 (60.1%), 219 yds (7.8 ya) 2 td, 1 int, 94.2

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hmmm, I honestly don't know where Wentz's QB status entered into this thread but I think Wentz has yet to earn a rating up to "Game Manager" status at this point. He's still working off his rookie rust I hear. :eek:.
And forward passes.