Video: Can the Broncos stop the Cowboys?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hmmm, I honestly don't know where Wentz's QB status entered into this thread but I think Wentz has yet to earn a rating up to "Game Manager" status at this point. He's still working off his rookie rust I hear. :eek:.
And yet you gave a like to an undeserving post...

Aven8

Reaction score
This is when I worry, when we play weaker players. Seems we choke at times in these situations.

I don't worry about true pros like Martin, and Tfred. They come to work every week. Now the rest of team....a little bit.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
After facing Snacks last week Wolfe will be a week off for those guys!!

Their DL is no challenge in terms of run defense. But how they can hurt you is shooting the gaps with their S and/or LB to create negative plays.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Good thing Zeke is awesome at the jump cut. And that spin move was sick in the hole!! ;)

True. It's a high risk high reward way of trying to stop the run. When/if Zeke gets past that free guy, the D is in trouble.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
And yet you gave a like to an undeserving post...
I know. I look at it this way. Risen takes a lot of pride in his football "expertise" and anyone who really knows football, knows that Wentz is not in the same vicinity in terms of growth and ability at QB than Dak is. Deep down Risen knows this but he's all about stirring it up. He's the guy who farts aloud during nuptials at a small wedding. He's the guy who asks the minister to "speed it up" at a funeral so he can make a beer run before the liquor store closes.
In some terrible ways I can identify with that so I have to give him a like.

Corso

Reaction score
I know. I look at it this way. Risen takes a lot of pride in his football "expertise" and anyone who really knows football, knows that Wentz is not in the same vicinity in terms of growth and ability at QB than Dak is. Deep down Risen knows this but he's all about stirring it up. He's the guy who farts aloud during nuptials at a small wedding. He's the guy who asks the minister to "speed it up" at a funeral so he can make a beer run before the liquor store closes.
So you project your ideals upon someone you don't know based upon what you would like to think.
And send Likes!

Word up baby! You more described me than him...

He's a pompous *** who thinks his sarcasm should be worshiped. He even calls himself a "Like Collector".

I get where you come from though...

DenCWBY

Reaction score
So you project your ideals upon someone you don't know based upon what you would like to think.
And send Likes!

Word up baby! You more described me than him...

He's a pompous *** who thinks his sarcasm should be worshiped. He even calls himself a "Like Collector".

I get where you come from though...
:muttley:

Corso

Reaction score
The biggest matchup in this game, for me, is our WRs against that DEN secondary
Yeah... I haven't been worrying about Vonn, although I should.
I've been worrying about their 2ndary, but I think a gameplan heavier with the Beas is the way to go. Harden up the middle with runs and heavy Witt and Beas work and then open up the outside with Dez.
I'm probably still being too simplistic.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I can certainly identify with the beer-run thing :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yeah... I haven't been worrying about Vonn, although I should.
I've been worrying about their 2ndary, but I think a gameplan heavier with the Beas is the way to go. Harden up the middle with runs and heavy Witt and Beas work and then open up the outside with Dez.
I'm probably still being too simplistic.
No, that's the way to go, Corso. Kill em with Zeke and attack them in the slot. Concede Dez and TWill. Use Butler in 4 receiver sets, as that will free up him and Cole from their two first-team All-Pros