News: Can Tony Romo Ever Get The Respect His Play Demands?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
"The top 8 all-time passing yardage leaders are all in the HOF." - KJJ, post 170

Seriously, you look so much more foolish refusing to admit you made an honest mistake than you do by defending a statement every single person in this forum knows is factually incorrect.

"Down goes Fraizer,Down goes Fraizer, Down goes Fraizer!"

;)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...On a final note, regarding your wiki link.. everything written on the internet is 100% fact. Bigfoot exists too, the internet told me.

This is perhaps too-good a recap of what we've been talking about in this very thread:

Also, a couple of good historical wikistakes that are kind of amusing.

David Beckham: Another Wikipedia “joke” from 2006 insisted that David Beckham “was a Chinese goalkeeper in the 18th century.”

Plato: Plato was an ancient Hawaiian weather man and surfer, writer of cosmo girls and founder of the punahou in Ancient Florida..

So, yeah. To recap: public perception is not necessarily a good measure of reality. And wikipedia is not necessarily infallible.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
This is perhaps too-good a recap of what we've been talking about in this very thread:

Also, a couple of good historical wikistakes that are kind of amusing.

So, yeah. To recap: public perception is not necessarily a good measure of reality. And wikipedia is not necessarily infallible.

That is not going to convince the guy. He will just spin it as comedy or something stupid.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The fact you're citing Wikipedia as some credible source really shows everyone everything they need to know about the validity of your opinion.

LOL. LMAO.

The fact you're slamming Wikipedia which has been used as a viable source for information on this board for years and lumped Bigfoot into the discussion shows everyone everything they need to know about the validity of your opinions. :laugh:

gmoney112

Reaction score
The fact you're slamming Wikipedia which has been used as a viable source for information on this board for years and lumped Bigfoot into the discussion shows everyone everything they need to know about the validity of your opinions. :laugh:

Oh, really? I'm going to need a citation for that statement.

Speaking of citations, using Wikipedia as one in just about any accredited college program will immediately get you a failing grade.

I'm sorry you're new to the Internet. If you need help ordering spare parts for your Hoveround or Life-Alert, I'll be glad to assist you.

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

@Idgit What did I tell you? smh

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is not going to convince the guy. He will just spin it as comedy or something stupid.

Oh, jeez. I had 0 illusions about convincing KJJ. That's ok because I think he's willfully ignorant on this topic. I just can't stand how team accomplishments and player accomplishments get confused by so many posters in so many threads. It's one of my many message board pet peeves.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Oh, jeez. I had 0 illusions about convincing KJJ. That's ok because I think he's willfully ignorant on this topic. I just can't stand how team accomplishments and player accomplishments get confused by so many posters in so many threads. It's one of my many message board pet peeves.

It's called an agenda that he has that he always accuses others of having. And that "willfully ignorant" comment that you just made has only poured fuel on his fire.

I'll be waiting for his comments back to you. lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had the nail...but you have the hammer! Use it for once! lol

KJJ's just expressing his opinions. Nothing wrong with being wrong on the internet. I read that on wikipedia.org.

If there were, we'd have nothing to talk about the whole offseason, anyway.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh, really? I'm going to need a citation for that statement.

Speaking of citations, using one in just about any accredited college program will immediately get you a failing grade.

I'm sorry you're new to the Internet. If you need help ordering spare parts for your Hoveround or Life-Alert, I'll be glad to assist you.

The NFL has been crediting QB's with a W/L record since the league probably began which is why there are so many links to NFL QB's W/L records. You honestly believe Wikipedia got a known fact like that wrong? LOL I've posted links from USA Today and many other highly credible sources that were slammed on this board because they proved me right and others wrong. Wikipedia has been used to verify comments on this board for years now all of a sudden it's a joke. Speaking of failing grades you couldn't even get the right elimination games I included Romo in. I got the last laugh on that one and am still laughing. :laugh:. Some of you must be new to Google you should try it. :thumbup:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
KJJ's just expressing his opinions. Nothing wrong with being wrong on the internet. I read that on wikipedia.org.

If there were, we'd have nothing to talk about the whole offseason, anyway.

I was just kidding in the first place.

I looked you up on wikipedia under "Cowboy Mods"...you don't want to know what it said about you! (and justbob)! lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Stop crying over this and admit you were wrong. LOL

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was just kidding in the first place.

I looked you up on wikipedia under "Cowboy Mods"...you don't want to know what it said about you! (and justbob)! lol

I can only imagine. I can take it. I have thick skin and a big mouth. If you have one, you gotta have the other.