Can we be smart like Ravens if Lamb doesn't step up?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Depends. She knows her place. When im around she knows ive got things. Shes calm, no leash required etc. But if its just my kids or woman walking her, then she tends to request a few feet of space.

charron if you gave "go ahead"...would dog let me pet her?

Beaker42

Reaction score
I agree Lamb doesn’t have the tenacity to be a top tier #1. However maybe if we have a squad of above average #2 receivers that will work. Lamb just shouldn’t expect top dollar for his services.
You REALLY think he doesn't think he deserves "top dollar"? There's not ONE guy who thinks that.

DFWJC

Reaction score
To be honest he's been a disappointment this far in to the year. I will say how he laughed off the drop a gimme to the public was not a fan, maybe some natural bias there, he has yet to prove he was our best receiver, I still don't get the Cooper dilemma besides politics. If he just contributes like he has, I say we trade him and turn the wheel and get a first round cheap wr next year, unless he shows us something substantially more.
Marquise Brown requested a trade, otherwise, the Ravens may not have let him go.
Ravens only got a late 3rd rounder for him

Pass2Run

Reaction score
please remember Noah Brown....stud blocker/receiver who catches everything and is not easy to bring down.....i am telling you Noah Brown is a stud

You're right.

But Gallup is a stud too.

That's what people who are doubting Rush against the Rams are forgetting.

We have a roster full of good WRs now.

plasticman

Reaction score
When Michael Irvin dropped a pass he would stare at his hands as if they betrayed him. CeeDee laughs. They all have their "thing".

This offense is exciting because this team is reaching the stage where personal numbers no longer mean anything.

The Cowboys are winning, let's not over-analyze.

rambo2

Reaction score
To be honest he's been a disappointment this far in to the year. I will say how he laughed off the drop a gimme to the public was not a fan, maybe some natural bias there, he has yet to prove he was our best receiver, I still don't get the Cooper dilemma besides politics. If he just contributes like he has, I say we trade him and turn the wheel and get a first round cheap wr next year, unless he shows us something substantially more.
The Ravens aren't smart.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're right.

But Gallup is a stud too.

That's what people who are doubting Rush against the Rams are forgetting.

We have a roster full of good WRs now.

total agreement----yes we know Cooper Kupp will get his...10-100 1 or 2 TD's....but we got to find a way to play out of our minds and Cooper Clutch is more than a bus driver....i like our chances

i did not realize i laid down an Octuple ( 8 ).....presently administering self urinalysis.....did i get slipped a Mickey?....but regardless i like our chances with Clutch, Ceedee, Gallup, Brown, and all out TE's including

Hendershot.....get Pollard going in passing game too....play out of our minds on defense and pick our holes on offense and continue to run the ball even if we are under 4 per run but we might blow everyones mnd ?

jrumann59

Reaction score
Now we are mad that a WR shows some emotion as opposed to stewing on the sideline like Cooper. So Dez emotion is bad, Cooper no Emotion is bad, CeeDee laughing of embarassment is bad. I am starting to think all of you are women....:muttley::huh: