Can we be smart like Ravens if Lamb doesn't step up?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Defense mechanism or not,if that was me I’m not laughing,I’m smashing something and apologizing to my team.
You let that get in your head the way you describe, and you don't make that catch in the end zone...if they even put you back on the field after throwing a tantrum.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Borderline bust? He’s top 15 in yards since he came into the league. Sharing receptions with cooper that whole time. I have no idea if this dude will turn out to be a true #1, but he’s far from a bust. Do you watch the nfl?
Nah, he only reads vitriol filled posts, and models his style after that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fans. lol
Ware was pushed out of town, won a Super Bowl.

Now we're trying to run Lamb (our own) out of town. How about we give it time after 3 games.
Not "we". A few impatient folks, that's all.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Defense mechanism or not,if that was me I’m not laughing,I’m smashing something and apologizing to my team.
We all handle things differently. I’d rather my teammate laugh it off then break stuff. That exhibits someone ago can’t control themselves. Not a **** at you just speaking generally I d never been a fan of guys who tear stuff up. Makes no sense to me.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
We all handle things differently. I’d rather my teammate laugh it off then break stuff. That exhibits someone ago can’t control themselves. Not a **** at you just speaking generally I d never been a fan of guys who tear stuff up. Makes no sense to me.
It shows passion and that you give a sh**.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These threads are always funny. This guy sucks so we should trade him for a first.

I don’t think we have to pay this dude for another 1 or 2 years. Maybe let it play out and see what you have.

On the drop the other night, he did initially laugh it off and gestured his bad. On the sidelines they showed a moment where he smiled, exhaled and then cussed himself. He was disappointed in himself and you could see it. He came back and redeemed himself for that drop. Played mad. He ran that defender over and almost scored and then turned around the next play and made a remarkable catch for a one handed td. He’s put up good stats his first 2 years (cue those who say the games changed, he had coop, he’s not a 1, blah blah). We are 3 damn games into this season. He’s young. We’re a young team playing with a lot of backups. Let it play out.

I wish we could watch you at your job.

good post
Many posters on here don’t care. They just want to find fault with everything and anything.

Also many people smile or laugh at a situation they are in that did not come out the way it was planned.
Or say a person stumble and falls in front of a group of people, many times they get up and laugh it off. But yet later are upset with themselves for doing that.

But some how that is not accepted. I took it as he laughed at the moment, as dang, he knew he screwed up. And it was a natural reaction.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A lot of reactions show passion and that you give a ****. Not everyone reacts the same way, even if they feel the exact same way. Someone who throws a fit on the sideline is someone who probably grew up in that type of household, rather than someone who knows how to control their anger or disappointment.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That’s fake “rah rah” for the camera. If a grief adult wants to act like a child then they are doing it intentionally for attention…..or they have some underlying condition that needs to be addressed.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have not read through all the posts yet.

So….
Just wait until Dak is back and CeeDee takes off and plays like a #1 WR.
Then what? What will the complaints then? :laugh::popcorn:

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Cooper was not the only player getting overpaid from that squad. If we are going to take action on players that underperformed on their contract, we need to do it across the board.
I don't think cooper was the "overpaid" player. He was almost always open as his route running is 2nd to none. His numbers suffered due to the QB not getting him the ball. He took pressure off of the other wrs. And he kept a low profile and was the anti-diva. I don't get the amari cooper hate/dislike.

Bates

Reaction score

I would say lamb gave a sh**. He showed you by his play right after his mistake. But sure, I would have preferred he threw a Gatorade cooler on the sidelines instead.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Whew man. I hate all paid sites are blocked here because what we are left with is a lot of this stuff.............

CeeDee has been a number 1 for all of 3 weeks and he has: 17 receptions 191 yards, 1 TD. --the one TD a game winner in Q4 last week.
Amari Cooper has been a WR1 for 6 years and after 3 weeks he has 19 receptions for 219 yards and 2 TDs.

ROFL. 1 guy is supposedly a bum we must trade off and the other was worth 22M this year????
Make it make sense,

Batman1980

Reaction score
Noah Brown has better stats than CeeDee Lamb this year. Noah Brown.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I don't think cooper was the "overpaid" player. He was almost always open as his route running is 2nd to none. His numbers suffered due to the QB not getting him the ball. He took pressure off of the other wrs. And he kept a low profile and was the anti-diva. I don't get the amari cooper hate/dislike.
Please of the love of all that is holy, Stop posting stupid things.
Dallas had the top-rated offense in football. They got the ball to the WRs plenty. Dallas had a phenomenal WQ corps and used them all.

Cooper is definitely overpaid. Thats why he only brought an R5 pick. Good player for sure but also for sure NOT worth 60M over 3 years.

CLE has played 3 teams without a QB(Baker, Mitch and Joe Flacco) and been very solid versus those bottom of the league type teams.
Check in on Amari in about 5 weeks.