Can we go 11-5? What you all think?

Frozen700

Reaction score
honestly i dont care what you all say...we wont win the next 2 games with brad starting...Newman hurt.....and the D playing like crap...im praying we win..but i have to real with my self

i think our D will come out with Fire...if we can shut down the Bucs poor WR's and at least hold them to field goals...we can hopefully win...that tampa 2 might cause trouble..n hopefully we contain Bryant..i think Henry can

i miss tony

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
11 - 5? Probably not. I think 10 - 6 would be a success, we just gotta get into the playoffs.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Any Given Sunday IS Any Given Sunday.

Honestly-I'm not optimistic, but I'm not pessimistic either.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
im not optimistic either but...........maybe...just maybe they will underestimate us and .....maybe Brad has a little insight on that Tampa 2 being there all those years ......maybe he can pull it out

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
this is a mentally fragile team....they enjoy everything rosy and pretty....they have no interest in playing all 16 games as if it were there last if they KNOW 11-5 is not achievable....and then we will all find out what i have been saying.....these guys are no longer football playeers...they are fat, lazy overpaid actors. and no coach is going to change that. if we lose the next 2 games this team will fold camp. keep in mind the giants went 9-7 and still won the super bowl. this team has no interest in going 9-7....because it would be embarassing. but we are experiencing multiple iinjuries for the first time in many years and we are not responding well at all. everyone is looking at the next guy to do something to turn this thing around...instead of EVERYBODY doing there job.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Optimism is dangerous now after we got crushed by the 1-4 ranked #30 Rams. I don't want to be pessimistic, but the team needs to improve before we start predicting finishing above .500.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2364725 said:
Optimism is dangerous now after we got crushed by the 1-4 ranked #30 Rams. I don't want to be pessimistic, but the team needs to improve before we start predicting finishing above .500.

did you just bring power rankings to the table?

Frozen700

Reaction score
yea man...its hard to be confident......man i hope the boys prove me wrong

the kid 05

Reaction score
Rampage;2364773 said:
do you believe in miracles? cause that's what were gonna need.

[youtube]aRALJyv86eY[/youtube]

DeadEagle

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2364704 said:
honestly i dont care what you all say...we wont win the next 2 games with brad starting...Newman hurt.....and the D playing like crap...im praying we win..but i have to real with my self

i think our D will come out with Fire...if we can shut down the Bucs poor WR's and at least hold them to field goals...we can hopefully win...that tampa 2 might cause trouble..n hopefully we contain Bryant..i think Henry can

i miss tony

Couple things.

Bucs haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher this season, and only 1 was able to crack 60 or more. Our linebackers, Barret Ruud and Cato June in particular, have been playing out of their skulls. Our pass defense has new wrinkles that is confusing the hell out of passing offenses. A zone blitz added to the Tampa 2? Yup.

Brad Johnson is a sitting duck. Gaines Adams and Greg White will be in his face all day, and making him do things that his 40 year-old body won't let him do. I hope Jason Garrett has alot of 1 step drops in the offensive package for this week, because that'll be the only way to slow our pass rush.

Then there's the offense. And not Jeff Garcia. Earnest Graham and Warrick Dunn behind the best young offensive line in the league. That group, is as aggressive as any in the NFL. And one of it's best kept secrets. Combine that with a Cowboy defense that tackles like a JV team.... it's a recipe for disaster.

Then after you fellas are done with us, your schedule reads....

@ Giants
@ Commanders
49ers
Seahawks
@ Steelers
Giants
Ravens
@ Eagles

4 tough division games, 2 games against nightmare defenses, and a possible trap/letdown game with the 49ers, who (like the Rams under Haslett) may be playing with a renewed sense fire and purpose in a weak division.

As easily as you think 11-5, it very well could be 6-10.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Rampage;2364773 said:
do you believe in miracles? cause that's what were gonna need.

Yes, and you should too, slow down, listen and look around miracles are happening everyday all around us.

the kid 05

Reaction score
DeadEagle;2364785 said:
Couple things.

Bucs haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher this season, and only 1 was able to crack 60 or more. Our linebackers, Barret Ruud and Cato June in particular, have been playing out of their skulls. Our pass defense has new wrinkles that is confusing the hell out of passing offenses. A zone blitz added to the Tampa 2? Yup.

Brad Johnson is a sitting duck. Gaines Adams and Greg White will be in his face all day, and making him do things that his 40 year-old body won't let him do. I hope Jason Garrett has alot of 1 step drops in the offensive package for this week, because that'll be the only way to slow our pass rush.

Then there's the offense. And not Jeff Garcia. Earnest Graham and Warrick Dunn behind the best young offensive line in the league. That group, is as aggressive as any in the NFL. And one of it's best kept secrets. Combine that with a Cowboy defense that tackles like a JV team.... it's a recipe for disaster.

Then after you fellas are done with us, your schedule reads....

@ Giants
@ Commanders
49ers
Seahawks
@ Steelers
Giants
Ravens
@ Eagles

4 tough division games, 2 games against nightmare defenses, and a possible trap/letdown game with the 49ers, who (like the Rams under Haslett) may be playing with a renewed sense fire and purpose in a weak division.

As easily as you think 11-5, it very well could be 6-10.

Scheiße guys we might as well forfit the rest of the season cuz this bucs guy says our schedule is tuff and they are going to rape us 1 million ways from sunday
window.google_render_ad();

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If Romo comes back relatively soon........we can end 10-6.
If Romo is out and Brad plays for awhile...................8-8

zeroburrito

Reaction score
not a chance. 9-7 is probably our best bet. 5-2 after the bye would be pretty nice. unfortunately, that won't get us in the playoffs.