Can we go 11-5? What you all think?

Aven8

Reaction score
I'll continue to watch the games and be a fan...but without Romo we have NO chance!

And this season will go down as the biggest disaster in modern football era. This will make 13-3 and the "one & done" in the playoffs look like nothing!

It's not what we all think they can do, etc......it's up to the team....if they had our passion they would be undefeated! I just don't see that in this team....some how....some way.....I hope they prove me wrong.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yes its possible, but the players have to play now, the head coach has to get strict and make the players work and work,

and the coaches must game plan better too,

jdnelson103

Reaction score
Is it just me or does T.O. look to be the only one that gives a crap if we win or lose. He's the only one I've seen get angry or demonstrative on the sidelines.

11-5 is possible, but I'll go with 10-6. No way we win this weekend or in NY wothout Romo. Honestly, I think we stand a better chance of beating NY that we do the Bucs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
utrunner07;2366051 said:
Teams create their own miracles.

I firmly believe that. This team is being challenged from all sides and they are the only ones who can turn this around. I think they have the talent to do it but it is up to them to bring it on sunday.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
man at this point i just want us to start by winning one game! i seriously dont see us winning against Tampa or the Giants. Our defense is flatout horrible and both those teams can put up points. with brad johnson we have a chance if its a low scoring game but if ur askin him to put more than 20 points well ur screwed! and we know our defense is not gonna give up less than 20 so idk i think even when Romo comes back we will continue to struggle. i think we go 9-7 and at best 10-6 if Romo plays like Superman big numbers and few mistakes...

DeadEagle

Reaction score
utrunner07;2366051 said:
Teams create their own miracles.

They have to WANT to create the miracles.

I don't see very many Cowboys motivated to do a whole lot.

hutru01

Reaction score
Well Romo isn't going to be playing Sunday according to his interview I saw last night on ESPN. He thought he could play last week until he practiced throwing before the St Louis game and realized it just wasn't happening. I don't see him coming back before the bye week. Therefore, we have Brad Johnson for the next two games. Thats just great....lol

Realistically, we will be 4-5 at the bye week. I hope I am wrong.

After the bye, its expected for Romo, Felix Jones, Anthony Spencer, and Terence Newman to be back.

With the rest of our schedule looking like it is....

10-6 is even optimistic. 9-7 is looking pretty accurate though. Pittsburgh, Washington, and Philly AWAY are the games I am just not real sure about.

Playoffs? Wild card, possibly, depending on how other NFC east teams play.