Can we please just be positive for a minute!

jgboys1

Reaction score
I figured we would definitely take a step back this is why I was willing to let Dak, CeeDee and hopefully Parsons walk.

Now that, that ship has sailed, I am just going to watch these team crash and burn for the next few seasons.

I thought 12-5 and a first round elimination would have been a pipe dream anyway.

Now a top 5 draft pick looks like is a better chance, and what good are low draft picks if your "franchise QB' is going to taking up most of the cap space.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I figured we would definitely take a step back this is why I was willing to let Dak, CeeDee and hopefully Parsons walk.

Now that, that ship has sailed, I am just going to watch these team crash and burn for the next few seasons.

I thought 12-5 and a first round elimination would have been a pipe dream anyway.

Now a top 5 draft pick looks like is a better chance, and what good are low draft picks if your "franchise QB' is going to taking up most of the cap space.
That's kind of the point, keep on playing with guys on rookie deals and eventually when we're ready to RE-SIGN Dak again, some of these guys will be ready

dupree89

Reaction score
Yes i'm known on here for being negative on here, with the way we're playing I have a right to be. With that said, I'm willing to go out on a limb and muster up some confidence in this team that we'll come back with baby steps, beat the giants, and get ready for Pittsburgh Sunday night. The entire team has to look in the mirror and ask themselves what they want out of this season, am I ready to sacrifice everything and do my job as instructed by my coaches.

If you're ready to give this team a little glimpse of hope, join in with me, if not that's fine its your life. Let's go Cowboys, let's get back on track, please give your thoughts
not me. If these players already have a "look in the mirror moment" after week 3, then they either dont care or they stink. And it also means the coaching staff is incompetent and in over their heads.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
not me. If these players already have a "look in the mirror moment" after week 3, then they either dont care or they stink. And it also means the coaching staff is incompetent and in over their heads.
I totally agree, but hey just trying to give them a little credit, we shall see!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes i'm known on here for being negative on here, with the way we're playing I have a right to be. With that said, I'm willing to go out on a limb and muster up some confidence in this team that we'll come back with baby steps, beat the giants, and get ready for Pittsburgh Sunday night. The entire team has to look in the mirror and ask themselves what they want out of this season, am I ready to sacrifice everything and do my job as instructed by my coaches.

If you're ready to give this team a little glimpse of hope, join in with me, if not that's fine its your life. Let's go Cowboys, let's get back on track, please give your thoughts
:muttley: :muttley: :muttley: :muttley:
As soon as someone posts something negative, you'll say, BEST POST OF THE DAY!
Give is a break!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’m positive this team sucks. I’m positive the team paid players huge amounts of money who will never lead this team a championship. I’m very positive about it.

dupree89

Reaction score
I totally agree, but hey just trying to give them a little credit, we shall see!!
i do appreciate that you are digging for a little piece of optimism deep within, my friend. I really do.

Ive searched for some myself, but as they say.....I gots nothing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

You contribute to the negativity here lol.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i do appreciate that you are digging for a little piece of optimism deep within, my friend. I really do.

Ive searched for some myself, but as they say.....I gots nothing.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool gotcha sir!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe, but I dont think this team is gonna underachieve. After the offseason we had the expectations should realistically only be to make the playoffs.
Yeah they had the offseason of a 9-8 team. Anything more is bonus. You can't stop the run or run the football. I Don't know how you win. Bad teams can run the football. I Just don't know.

fivetwos

Reaction score

Meh….you just want to be positive because you shelled out some cash for tomorrows game lol. I don’t blame ya.

But seriously enjoy the game and the time.

Have you been there before? That stayjum is awful. Both Giants and Jet fans think the same.

If your schedule isn’t already full and want a nice meal at a reasonable number, try Sizzling Steve’s. Nice steak dinner without breaking the bank. It’s near the stayjum if you’re staying in that area.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe, but I dont think this team is gonna underachieve. After the offseason we had the expectations should realistically only be to make the playoffs.
if you have a bad off season you expect playoffs? It's like if you keep buying bum cars, do you expect to get to work on time??

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Meh….you just want to be positive because you shelled out some cash for tomorrows game lol. I don’t blame ya.

But seriously enjoy the game and the time.

Have you been there before? That stayjum is awful. Both Giants and Jet fans think the same.

If your schedule isn’t already full and want a nice meal at a reasonable number, try Sizzling Steve’s. Nice steak dinner without breaking the bank. It’s near the stayjum if you’re staying in that area.
Staying right by the stadium, whenever I go to Arlington or anywhere I try to stay as close to the stadium that I can, I'll take a picture of this restaurant name so I can check it out, really appreciate it sir!!!!

First time there though at the meadowlands, i'm at the point where I want to go to different stadiums, going to the cowboys stadium several times was getting boring