Can we please just be positive for a minute!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Yes i'm known on here for being negative on here, with the way we're playing I have a right to be. With that said, I'm willing to go out on a limb and muster up some confidence in this team that we'll come back with baby steps, beat the giants, and get ready for Pittsburgh Sunday night. The entire team has to look in the mirror and ask themselves what they want out of this season, am I ready to sacrifice everything and do my job as instructed by my coaches.

If you're ready to give this team a little glimpse of hope, join in with me, if not that's fine its your life. Let's go Cowboys, let's get back on track, please give your thoughts
are you new here?

we win tomorrow, the activity here will drop 200%, posters here thrive on negativity

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
are you new here?

we win tomorrow, the activity here will drop 200%, posters here thrive on negativity
am I new here looooooooooooooooooooooool everyone please stop and laugh for a second, am I new here lol geez, I'm actually a poster that was here when this was opened years ago. I recently came back a few years ago, they love me here, they need me here, they want me to be a mod here, but I told them my schedule won't allow!!!! (JK) lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just asking, because when you ask a question like this...

...it does not seem as if you noticed. You must admit that would be a reasonable assumption someone else might have since you post erratically every day.
yes and your support inspires me to keep dreaming!!!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Yes i'm known on here for being negative on here, with the way we're playing I have a right to be. With that said, I'm willing to go out on a limb and muster up some confidence in this team that we'll come back with baby steps, beat the giants, and get ready for Pittsburgh Sunday night. The entire team has to look in the mirror and ask themselves what they want out of this season, am I ready to sacrifice everything and do my job as instructed by my coaches.

If you're ready to give this team a little glimpse of hope, join in with me, if not that's fine its your life. Let's go Cowboys, let's get back on track, please give your thoughts
Cheering on Dallas to beat a below .500 team is not going to super charge the season. Why must so many Dallas fans live in Bizarro world? Dallas cannot beat good teams.

The Cowboys ceiling is a dirt floor. Racking up stats and points on bottom dwellers is not doing anything.

"There is a sucker born every minute." - P.T. Barnum

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Maya Angelou

Last edited:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You keep dreaming. I am afraid of waking you up and serving you a cup of coffee. Now THAT would be a sight to remember, lol.

Hey you give me the right kind of creamer in my coffee, I'll do anything you want me to do!! My wife knows I need my creamer lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You called me silly that's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me!!!!!!!
I just said I'm not silly enough to do it lol. After you said I'm not MAN enough to do it you are right that was the nicest thing I've said to you because you deserved much worse but I'm working on myself lol.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey you give me the right kind of creamer in my coffee, I'll do anything you want me to do!! My wife knows I need my creamer lol
~Thinks about most likely reaction~

E6FS2KK.gif

~Removes offering coffee from consideration~

fivetwos

Reaction score
Staying right by the stadium, whenever I go to Arlington or anywhere I try to stay as close to the stadium that I can, I'll take a picture of this restaurant name so I can check it out, really appreciate it sir!!!!

First time there though at the meadowlands, i'm at the point where I want to go to different stadiums, going to the cowboys stadium several times was getting boring
They had to be neutral with decor since it would be home to two teams. Mission accomplished, but it’s so neutral it has no personality at all, inside or out. Everything is gray. No one seems to like it. Fans and media of both teams have been critical since it opened.

Expect about 30% Cowboys fans. Giant fans aren’t a problem in general unless you ask for it.

They know how to throw tailgates. You’ll see plenty of impressive ones. I miss the days of smelling charcoal in the parking lot….that and a few adult beverages really gets you in the mood for football. Unfortunately a certain someone has sucked about all the joy out of this for me, so I’ll be sitting this one out.

bottleKids

Reaction score

Coog you rascal you .... literally around the same time you posted this you posted this in another thread

"Lamb Comeback game against the Giants 12 catches for 167 yards!!! Next 3 games 8 catches for 67 yards, suspended for behavior detrimental to the team!!"

That is not very hopeful!! You are still one of my favorite posters because you are a wildcard... i like that :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :bow:

chuck520

Reaction score
Some of our fans are always negative no matter what as is the national media

The media has three storylines:
Cowboys win, but they arent good enough
Cowboys stink
Its Jerry Jones fault

This is why the fan base is becoming apathetic, too much negativity from the outside but it also comes from the inside
some of the fans rather see the team struggle because they hate Dak or Jerry so much than see them win, this is done in order for them to fulfll their hope that the fans will all turn against Jerry and he will sell the team
The most ridiculous and ironic thing about their hate for Dak is, they say get rid of him and draft a QB its the same narrative they said about Tony but just change the name, so they want this front office that hasnt drafted a QB in the first round since Quincy Carter to find the next franchise QB?

They have been fortunate that Dak and Tony have been "overachievers" because usually 4th rounders and undrafted free agents do not become franchise QB's

Jerry isnt selling the team so its not happening you might as well find another team to root for (this is not an endorsement of Jerry and not a criticism just the facts)

After three 12-5 playoff seasons, some of the "fans" just repeat the national media narratives that this team is no good and we need a new QB, coach, or GM all of which may be true but they say this regardless of the outcome so its just a narrative. No matter who the QB or coach or GM is the narrative from these "fans" and the media is always going to be the same. Its a machine.

chuck520

Reaction score
Cheering on Dallas to beat a below .500 team is not going to super charge the season. Why must so many Dallas fans live in Bizarro world? Dallas cannot beat good teams.

The Cowboys ceiling is a dirt floor. Racking up stats and points on bottom dwellers is not doing anything.

"There is a sucker born every minute." - P.T. Barnum

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Maya Angelou
If thats the case why do you bother even coming in here and commenting? Are you just here to criticize them regardless of the results

Most true fans would be thrilled if their team wins

diamonddelts

Reaction score
If thats the case why do you bother even coming in here and commenting? Are you just here to criticize them regardless of the results

Most true fans would be thrilled if their team wins
Most true fans want a true GM and actual results. Celebrating micro wins against peons only emboldens Jerry to continue his flawed way of running the team. But some Dallas fans can't see the forest for the trees.