Can we please just be positive for a minute!

Ken

Reaction score
Yes i'm known on here for being negative on here, with the way we're playing I have a right to be. With that said, I'm willing to go out on a limb and muster up some confidence in this team that we'll come back with baby steps, beat the giants, and get ready for Pittsburgh Sunday night. The entire team has to look in the mirror and ask themselves what they want out of this season, am I ready to sacrifice everything and do my job as instructed by my coaches.

If you're ready to give this team a little glimpse of hope, join in with me, if not that's fine its your life. Let's go Cowboys, let's get back on track, please give your thoughts
Postives:

*They fought until the end. So that means they didn't quit, which it appeared they had.
*Hunter Leupke- guy just has so many things to like about his game, how they don't use him more, I will never know.
* Mazi played his most snaps in a pro game 46 (73%). While it was rough at times, he did play better toward the end which is a good indicator of his conditioning. He may have had a breakthru here...
* Ferg came back and did what he does which is amazing to see.
* Our special teams is special.

About all I got...

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Yes i'm known on here for being negative on here, with the way we're playing I have a right to be. With that said, I'm willing to go out on a limb and muster up some confidence in this team that we'll come back with baby steps, beat the giants, and get ready for Pittsburgh Sunday night. The entire team has to look in the mirror and ask themselves what they want out of this season, am I ready to sacrifice everything and do my job as instructed by my coaches.

If you're ready to give this team a little glimpse of hope, join in with me, if not that's fine its your life. Let's go Cowboys, let's get back on track, please give your thoughts
The only guaranteed win this year is tomorrow's game. If we lose to the Midgets, I'll eat my shoes.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Jerry is "all in". I find this positive and refreshing...especially compared to previous seasons when we were just "in" apparently.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you really want to know? He's been behaving very strange with the multiple personalities and all. One day its negativity, the next it's telling everyone to be positive. I'm sensing a Forest Gump vibe. Coogs is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get.
Thanks a lot. Now, I will be hearing 'Lieutenant Dan. I got you some ice cream.' inside my head for the REST of the day. :laugh:

chuck520

Reaction score
Most true fans want a true GM and actual results. Celebrating micro wins against peons only emboldens Jerry to continue his flawed way of running the team. But some Dallas fans can't see the forest for the trees.
Your not going to get a GM so you have a choice, cheer for this team or find another team. Most true fans would cheer for their team no matter who the GM is and are happy if their team wins.

Jerry isnt selling the team so give up on that pipe dream, I'm not saying he should or shouldnt just that its not going to happen.

Some fans were fans before Jerry owned the team and cheer for the team even if he's GM, I know its hard to believe but its true.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They had to be neutral with decor since it would be home to two teams. Mission accomplished, but it’s so neutral it has no personality at all, inside or out. Everything is gray. No one seems to like it. Fans and media of both teams have been critical since it opened.

Expect about 30% Cowboys fans. Giant fans aren’t a problem in general unless you ask for it.

They know how to throw tailgates. You’ll see plenty of impressive ones. I miss the days of smelling charcoal in the parking lot….that and a few adult beverages really gets you in the mood for football. Unfortunately a certain someone has sucked about all the joy out of this for me, so I’ll be sitting this one out.
I hear ya man, I actually drove past the stadium years ago it was a big grey bowl lol that's what I remember, I was going to do a tour, but they don't even have one for week games, judging by what you're saying, there's nothing to see anyways so it's a waste of money!

Preoccupied

Reaction score

The negative people or as I prefer to call them, the realists are usually right.

I now look at our situation with enthusiasm/hope/ and positivity.

But the thing is I am wrong most of the time, and they are right most of the time.

DP is in his 9th year where's the SB?

JJ 28 years and counting where's the SB?

NFCCG game, how long since we set foot in that game?

Deep play off run yeah like when ?

As it stands in the positive crowd how can you argue with the above.

Some here who's judgement is that good, said from day one of seeing DP, that he ain't the one to win it.

I thought it was harsh, sat on the fence for a while and thought the guy needs a chance, 9 years later, who is right....

I'll keep predicting we win each week and hope this is the season for a SB / deep play off run.
But I feel like an idiot in doing so as the realists predictions are way more accurate.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coog you rascal you .... literally around the same time you posted this you posted this in another thread

"Lamb Comeback game against the Giants 12 catches for 167 yards!!! Next 3 games 8 catches for 67 yards, suspended for behavior detrimental to the team!!"

That is not very hopeful!! You are still one of my favorite posters because you are a wildcard... i like that :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :bow:
Hey hey lesson 101: Dont' ever praise COOG on here, it'll piss people off worse than the Dak hate, lol thanks bud, yes someone said i'm back and forth with my posting, hey sometimes i'm feeling it sometimes I'm not, but i'm not wrong for having a moment of being hopeful

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The negative people or as I prefer to call them, the realists are usually right.

I now look at our situation with enthusiasm/hope/ and positivity.

But the thing is I am wrong most of the time, and they are right most of the time.

DP is in his 9th year where's the SB?

JJ 28 years and counting where's the SB?

NFCCG game, how long since we set foot in that game?

Deep play off run yeah like when ?

As it stands in the positive crowd how can you argue with the above.

Some here who's judgement is that good, said from day one of seeing DP, that he ain't the one to win it.

I thought it was harsh, sat on the fence for a while and thought the guy needs a chance, 9 years later, who is right....

I'll keep predicting we win each week and hope this is the season for a SB / deep play off run.
But I feel like an idiot in doing so as the realists predictions are way more accurate.
yeah you can't be real in here or offer your opinion as that's not welcomed unless you're on one accord with those being positive. This is merely me changing the narrative in here for this WEEK that we need to think positive, something could change for the better, if it doesn't we know what team we have, we've seen how they've been playing, no surprise here

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

There's nothing shown by this team to be positive about. "move on"/

We fade when things get even a little tight. Against bad teams. Come on man!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There's nothing shown by this team to be positive about. "move on"/

We fade when things get even a little tight. Against bad teams. Come on man!
Man you've done a complete 360, I actually like having you around these days, I meant to tell you that the other day!!

Preoccupied

Reaction score
yeah you can't be real in here or offer your opinion as that's not welcomed unless you're on one accord with those being positive. This is merely me changing the narrative in here for this WEEK that we need to think positive, something could change for the better, if it doesn't we know what team we have, we've seen how they've been playing, no surprise here
I hope you can change the narrative. Even for fun for just one day mountaineer and Rockport in harmony lol.

But so many unsuccessful campaigns over the decades means some here just won't cut it.

They know a team that has a chance, from in some cases 30 / 40 / 50 years of football.

The current team does not convince them at all.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Hey hey lesson 101: Dont' ever praise COOG on here, it'll piss people off worse than the Dak hate, lol thanks bud, yes someone said i'm back and forth with my posting, hey sometimes i'm feeling it sometimes I'm not, but i'm not wrong for having a moment of being hopeful
I love me some Coog! Keep having fun with it big Dawg.. god knows I do :starspin: