Can we please just be positive for a minute!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Yes i'm known on here for being negative on here, with the way we're playing I have a right to be. With that said, I'm willing to go out on a limb and muster up some confidence in this team that we'll come back with baby steps, beat the giants, and get ready for Pittsburgh Sunday night. The entire team has to look in the mirror and ask themselves what they want out of this season, am I ready to sacrifice everything and do my job as instructed by my coaches.

If you're ready to give this team a little glimpse of hope, join in with me, if not that's fine its your life. Let's go Cowboys, let's get back on track, please give your thoughts
Honestly, this team hasn't given us anything to be positive about. even with the Cleveland win, the beatings the last two weeks makes you question if we just got lucky and it was a fluke.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coogi, a win vs the Giants will be cologne for delusional fans, and if the beat the Steeler the bandwagon will be full again.

BUT YOU KNOW ME I don't want people to change up and hop on damn that, you're mad now, STAY MAD . They're going to let us down eventually might as well stay mad

Loso86

Reaction score
Yes i'm known on here for being negative on here, with the way we're playing I have a right to be. With that said, I'm willing to go out on a limb and muster up some confidence in this team that we'll come back with baby steps, beat the giants, and get ready for Pittsburgh Sunday night. The entire team has to look in the mirror and ask themselves what they want out of this season, am I ready to sacrifice everything and do my job as instructed by my coaches.

If you're ready to give this team a little glimpse of hope, join in with me, if not that's fine its your life. Let's go Cowboys, let's get back on track, please give your thoughts
Here lol doubtful

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Nope

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

I think we'll be the giants, but so I don't feel like I will be off on my 8 win season vote I registered on the poll, which is depressing. I don't like trying to predict the team's record at the beginning of the season. What happened to the weakly poll we had going where each week we would predict that game? I prefer that :) because you get more of a feel where the team is throughout the season and use measuring stick games. I think we're better than the gnats but then again, this season I would be 1-2 in predicting games... XD

Darkhound

Reaction score

Dude¿?
With all the respect?

30 years some fans have not seen ANTHING but dissapointment from this team.
Jerry Jones is a caricature o a GM.

There is honestly NOTHING positive about htis GARBAGE
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAKE UP

jay94

Reaction score

This is a fine sentiment to have, lets be very optimistic here. Let's say Cowboys make the playoffs do you really think they will make it past the divisional round?

triplets_93

Reaction score
Even after we likely win against the NYG, my desperation about how this team will perform for the rest of the season is unchanged.

stinkface

Reaction score
Right now I am about as solid on the Cowboys as I am a newborns poop will be solid. :)

cowboyed

Reaction score
Do you believe you are the only CowboysZone member feeling positive about the team? Please give your thoughts.
I think this team will lose more games than win them this particular season. If it's a total of 17 games their record could be 7 wins - 10 losses. As long as this executive management staff comprised of Jerry as GM and Stephen as VP of Player Personnel don't step back, I think the poor post season results will be similar no matter what coaches they replace and bring in.