Can we talk about how awful the refs were this game

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Most ridiculous no call I have seen in a long time

Me good urchin, own up to this lousy team instead of blaming the refs.

In a normal team Mcarthy would have been elevated (fired) to vice president in charge of catering/hosting events.
And an interim HC, say Jon Gruden would be hired to help evaluate HC candidates.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How is it a first down when you catch the ball in the air when you have not completed the catch yet? It is not a completion until your feet touch the ground. It benefited us, but that made zero sense.
When I see the video I will look for tha.

Chasing6

Reaction score
When I see the video I will look for tha.
CD was coming back to the ball jumped and caught the ball in the air beyond the first down marker, then landed inside the first down marker. They ruled his forward progress for the first down.

It is not a completion until you have 2 feet on the ground.

Adreme

Reaction score

Most ridiculous no call I have seen in a long time

I’ve watched that like 10x and I still can’t find why you think it’s OPI. Not only does he not extend his arms at all but he is basically forced to go that way by the defender. What exactly is supposed to be the flag?

ben24

Reaction score
People are seriously complaining about the refs tonight?? At half time I was convinced this game was destined for us given how much luck we got with calls and fumbles going our way. Even in the second half I felt like things went our way more than theirs but this team just sucks so bad that we need a tonne of luck to even be competitive with them