Audio: Candice Romo on Tony's 'hoarding' and getting rid of 'love sack'

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
For what its worth, Lovesac couches (bean bags) are REALLY comfortable. And the total mark of a bachelor, lol.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I hope Tony randomly goes through all her stuff & sells it off without telling her & see how she reacts. Hoarder or not, it's HIS Stuff. HE should be the FINAL SAY on if HIS STUFF gets sold off or not.

Let me tell you something. If I was waking up next to that woman every day she could sell every thing I owned.

theSHOW

Reaction score
Especially the part where she says they should wash it or just get a whole new cover.... Don't get a black light near that thing if you don't wanna know :D

The forensic team will have a field day on that thing. Hey, spray some luminal on it.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the guy. When I got married the only thing I was allowed to keep were my clothes and electronics. My waterbed had to go, my beach balls had to go, and my Tony Montana Sunset Wallpaper had to go...Some days I miss my little island paradise, lol.

When I got married I didn't have to get rid of them. My wife just keeps them in a jar on the fireplace mantle. Oh never mind, you said "beach balls".....

btcutter

Reaction score
Candice wanted it out because the "love sack" had Underwood and Simpson on them among others..... :)

theSHOW

Reaction score
Wonder if Tony asked this question
Q: if I get married do I have to take down the 500 photos of different ladies in the bedroom?

Frozen700

Reaction score
Tell us what? When Romo first came on the scene years, almost every report that came out was that he was just a regular dude living the bachelor life. I also remember Witten talking about how sloppy Romo is. This isn't new. Candice just confirmed it.

No I believe Zordon actually put people like you on game, but you didn't listen.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
When I got married I didn't have to get rid of them. My wife just keeps them in a jar on the fireplace mantle. Oh never mind, you said "beach balls".....

does she give them to you every once in a while like my wife doeswith mine?