Audio: Candice Romo on Tony's 'hoarding' and getting rid of 'love sack'

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Look at you, fancy pants. Harvesting DNA from a beanbag wearing gloves.

Here I thought you'd just soak the love sack in the tub a bit and drink the bathwater to see if it made you able to throw a football farther or make fun of Ed Werder's haircut any better. Technically, that's not 'cloning' but, you know, close enough.
I just dry-heaved...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No I believe Zordon actually put people like you on game, but you didn't listen.

Game to what? That Romo's a slob? breaking news. Lol

Never mind don't tell me. I believe Zordon can speak for himself and explain what he means.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And Underwood

Who was so much badder than Candice, he should have stayed with her.

Amen to that, Candice looks too fake for me. Not saying she isn't hot(she is) but Carrie is that hot girl next door https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJI7zwGvCQ-q-aylHfF6CDWHLCt8NLm64t0GW5KE2f9g5-EQnv

Fredd

Reaction score

I guess I should have put a sarcasm smiley in there, I was joking.....my goodness there are a lot of Candace supporters around! I could care less what the hell she sells, Tony can afford new things...

SDCowboy

Reaction score
How are people equating holding on to stuff as being a slob? Just because someone has a lot of stuff, doesn't mean it's just thrown all over the house. And I'd imagine they've got the house space to store it.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Yep, not only am I the president but I am a member. You can appeal, our appeal process is simple; I am over the appeals process too.

Whew, I was nervous for a moment there.... I thought you were someone important. ;)

Since you're president Adbutcher Goodell, AND you've declared "the one with the most toys wins" "it all", AND this thread is/was about Romo, I can only conclude from his won/loss record that Tony Romo doesn't have NEARLY enough toys. Seems simple enough. If we want the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl, you should start a toy drive for Tony. :)