NOMORE.jpg

Screwed.jpg

superpunk

Reaction score
Yay! Pics!

http://img424.*************/img424/1631/forumsuicide0yq.jpg

thor_01

Reaction score
I am fine SCOOTER lol, but ur boy that started this thread may wanna look at paints last post here, pretty well sums it up :lmao:

u got to know u have flubbed up when even all the mods are taking time to flame ur position on something:lmao2:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thor_01 said:
I am fine SCOOTER lol, but ur boy that started this thread may wanna look at paints last post here, pretty well sums it up :lmao:

u got to know u have flubbed up when even all the mods are taking time to flame ur position on something:lmao2:

Well it is the off-season.

Pretty soon we can get back to some serious name-calling and finger pointing... you know all the things that make football fun. :)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
No offense Nathan, but GROW UP!
You don't know TO, you've never talked to TO, you've never had lunch with TO, you have no clue of what type of person TO is, other than manufactured controversy, he gives to the media.

If you are this weak to let your life revolve around people you don't know, then you're on the short end of the stick in life.

THIS IS A GAME, IT'S NOT REAL!!

Repeat after me, THIS IS A GAME!!!!!

If anything, we can all learn a thing or 2 about how to make money from TO, because he's a genius at it. He knows that controversy sells. He knows that saying what's on your mind and being the bad guy, sells more than the upstanding good guy who never complains.

Don't let your life be swallowed up by media entertainment. You watch him play, and root for him to score touchdowns. You don't invite the guy to your church picnic. All you have to do is root for him to score touch downs and enjoy the entertainment. That's all he is and should be to any of you cry babies out there.

If a guy wants to do drugs and kill himself, or talk trash in the media or showboat, who freaking cares? I don't have to live with him.. He's using us, and we're using him for entertainment that's all. So stop whinning and just enjoy the show. "Get ya popcorn ready"

doomsday81

Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I am disgusted with the talk on this board, going on and on as if the Cowboys have not made a colossal blunder this offseason.

Jerry Jones sold out all the Cowboys self-respect by groveling at the feet of t.o., the Neanderthal thug, punk and self-absorbed crybaby who has already destroyed 2 NFL teams. There are not adequate words to describe the free-fall the franchise has taken by pursuing such a despicable human being. El Dorado has no business being in the NFL whatsoever, based completely on his childish attitude and unprecedented selfishness. One who has the ability to spit on teammates who welcomed him with open arms two years earlier. His selfishness is coupled with the ability to call OTHERS classless, which only adds to his delusion of the world he lives in. I can imagine little else that is more repulsive. But that would be seeing this idiot with a Super Bowl trophy in his hand, and wearing a Dallas jersey.

I am not watching ANY Dallas games until that 49er and Eagle is out of the Cowboys roster forever.

The other thing that bothers me pales in comparison to the aforementioned disaster. The entire roster, excluding Greg Ellis, has had a swapout in the last 5 years, and the roster continues to churn faster and faster. If you buy a jersey of any player on the Cowboys, there’s a 50% likelihood or greater that he’ll be gone within 5 years. If recent history is any indication, there is a 98% chance he’ll be gone in 5 years. The only safe bet is to buy a jersey of a player whose NFL career is over. The NFL has left the diehard fan in favor of the fantasy football fan who wants a pass by this quarterback to that receiver for a touchdown AGAINST his hometown team. It’s all about player moves and big money. Loyalty, teamwork and improving player skill is out the window. Parity reigns, upsets mean nothing, because there is no powerhouse to have an upset over. There are no loveable underdogs, there are no champions, there are no dynasties. Super Bowl winners only win because some team has to, not because they earned it. No team today would have a chance against any of the teams of 10 and 15 years ago. Skill has taken a major nosedive in addition to all the other problems. Big money is doing it’s best to ruin the football that I grew up with as a kid. I am not contributing to that crap anymore, no NFL Sunday ticket, no NFL channel, no hats, no jerseys NOTHING! I REFUSE TO WATCH!

The only thing I can think of is that the rest of my Dallas Cowboy fan friends have not stopped and noticed all the things that have happened. Because it is not acceptable at all!

You mean the NFL isn't the same as it was 30-years ago? Wow, what a newsflash. Have fun watching the MLS, I'm sure the NFL and its billions of dollars is really going to miss you. Did you also used to walk 20 miles to school in the snow? Get a grip for Christ sakes. Or better yet, go get laid. It sounds like you are overdue.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
doomsday81 said:
You mean the NFL isn't the same as it was 30-years ago? Wow, what a newsflash. Have fun watching the MLS, I'm sure the NFL and its billions of dollars is really going to miss you. Did you also used to walk 20 miles to school in the snow? Get a grip for Christ sakes. Or better yet, go get laid. It sounds like you are overdue.

:lmao2:

DLCassidy

Reaction score
A couple random thoughts:

There were a dedicated few that were beyond put out when it was rumored TO was headed to Dallas and when he actually came here. They ranted. They raved. They made threats about burning gear and not watching the games. When they realized nobody really cared they finally shut up and in all likelihood burned no gear and will watch all the games. I chalk that up to guys that have a propensity towards being drama queens and the whole media obsession with TO massively overblowing the kind of player/team disputes that happen from time to time with other players and if the player isn't high enough profile everyone basically yawns, including the media.

This guy Nathan is the latest to cry wolf about what he'll do now that the "desecrater of the star" is on the team. Wonderful. One small favor Nate? Don't tell us, just do it, just throw out your TV and move into a cave until TO is gone. We'll try to adjust to losing your point of view. Inman Roshi did a good job of summarizing how many of us feel about the "star" incident. The rest? We'll wait and see and hope Dallas wins the Super Bowl, sideshows notwithstanding.

CoCo

Reaction score
To Nathan, and others of similar thought on this issue,

I commend you on your loyalty and values. I truly do. I love the fact that you care about this issue enough that you are considering disassociating yourself from something that has been a passion for 27 years. I admire your resolve. But I would ask you to consider, really, what the most productive course of action would be at this point?

With TO on board is there truly nothing of value left in this organization? I doubt it. Aren't there other players on this team that you have tremendous respect for that you could feel good about supporting and associating yourself with? Does the entirety of something have to be pure to be worth our engaging with it?

If you have children or other loved ones who end up straying from values you personally hold dear, will you similarly disown them? Perhaps you've even experienced that. I don't mean to suggest those circumstances are easy. They can be gut-wrenching. But what action on your part would bring a more productive end?

As fan's of this organization we now have a better than ever chance to model what we believe appropriate behavior/values are to TO. He is now firmly inside our sphere of influence - not an outsider enemy. What better time to draw near, not flee in disgust. I know suggesting you or I can influence TO is ludicrous as we have no real contact but perhaps you see the principle I'm driving at.

TO as a person, needs people who will help him change for the better not judge and disown him. He's no different than any of us in that regard. And while I suppose in some rare cases, being disowned is what brings about change in people, I think the general rule is that love, acceptance & modeling is far more effective even there are no guarantees of positive change.

I know this post may strike some as "really out there" or "wake-up its just a game" but I truly believe there are very few exercises in life that don't have underpinnings or influence that are very much tied to real life and the development of who we are or trying to become.

You can embrace TO, without condoning his behavior. Especially since it was Jerry who signed him and not you.

TLW47

Reaction score
I have a simple rule of thumb for players.

a) if they're on the Cowboys I like them.

b) if they're not on the Cowboys I don't.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Prepare to be flamed by the apologists. Don't you realize that TO is a great guy now and everything is forgiven??

Are you referring to the aplogists here or the apologists on the tem, including Jerry Jones, Bill Parcells and most players on the roster, including Drew Bledsoe, Jason Witten, etc...?

I guess if anyone has a problem with fans inviting TO into the franchise then they sohlud likewise have the same problem with the owner, coach and players on the team who have done the same. And in that case, why be a fam of the team at all? An argument can be made that if you don't approve TO then you should stop being a Cowboys fam alltogether.

Just to clarify, that's not me making that argument; then agaain i'm a TO apologist. :lmao2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
nathanlt said:
I am disgusted with the talk on this board, going on and on as if the Cowboys have not made a colossal blunder this offseason.

:cry2:
:cry:
:crawl:
:jerk:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I couldnt agree more, but you know what, I'll get over it if we have a 6th Lombardi next January

I highly doubt that

Agreed! That trophy is a FIX all....

Taff

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
complete waste of time thread.

you call yourself a fan of 27 years but because of one player whom you happen not to like, you're going to completely quit watching and supporting?

why are you a fan in the first place? because you want to see the Boys win games and Super Bowls, or because you want every player on the team to have saved an old lady from a burning building while curing cancer and praising God before?

If I were a mod, I'd make a seperate forum called "most insignificant thread ever" and stick this one in there.

Ahhh no - the thread its never a waste of time - that's the whole thing voicing an opinion, right or wrong, anyway we know he is still a Cowboy fan in the end.
I like the move to get TO but not to fussed on liking him, but winning a championship - well forgivness is a virtue I aspire too!!!!!!!

Taff

Reaction score
TLW47 said:
I have a simple rule of thumb for players.

a) if they're on the Cowboys I like them.

b) if they're not on the Cowboys I don't.

I like that rule - I like it simple - I like just being a Cowboy Fan ...

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
doomsday81 said:

Preach on, my brother!