Can't fall into a serious losing streak

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Guess that we really shouldn't be surprised. Last night wasn't the first time that the Cowboys looked like the better team going in with the Skins giving them a tougher game then expected. That's how games in the NFC East goes sometimes. A lot of people thought that the Eagles would blow us out in the game that we faced them and it came down to the end.

Disappointed even though I knew that we weren't going 15-1. The key is for the team not letting themselves fall into a losing streak of 3 games or more in a row. A game here and there is fine but losing a bunch in a row could have us in trouble. The difference between an 8-8 season or worse or better is if they can get hot again and put together some wins in a row like they did in six games.

We will see what our 'Boys are made of starting with Arizona. If they can bounce back like they did after the 49ers game they will be okay.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
We'll bounce back. It was a tough loss but we can only look forward and give Arizona all it can handle.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Guess that we really shouldn't be surprised. Last night wasn't the first time that the Cowboys looked like the better team going in with the Skins giving them a tougher game then expected. That's how games in the NFC East goes sometimes. A lot of people thought that the Eagles would blow us out in the game that we faced them and it came down to the end.

Disappointed even though I knew that we weren't going 15-1. The key is for the team not letting themselves fall into a losing streak of 3 games or more in a row. A game here and there is fine but losing a bunch in a row could have us in trouble. The difference between an 8-8 season or worse or better is if they can get hot again and put together some wins in a row like they did in six games.

We will see what our 'Boys are made of starting with Arizona. If they can bounce back like they did after the 49ers game they will be okay.

I would love 8-2 but I'll take 7-3 into the bye week. This team is going to the playoffs. We lost for the wrong reasons last night, that stuff can and will be corrected.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hopefully we beat Arizona.

I've had a feeling that we would lose to Arizona all along though because of the short week and just being due for a loss.

1 huge plus though is we don't have to play a mobile QB this week so that helps.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Well we will see what this team is really made of and how good of a coach Garrett is. His job is on the line.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Philly is playing the sorry arse Texans next week.

If we lose to Arizona, all of a sudden the Eagles are in the driver's seat for the division.

The Natural

Reaction score
I look at both of these next 2 games as must wins. Sorry but after these last 3 seasons im not leaving anything to chance, I think we all agree the magic number is going to be 10 or 11. That means we need as many wins as possible before the bye because there are some tough games after

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dallas will most likely be 7-3 going into the bye. This is going to be a real tight race to win the nfce or get a wild card. Dallas will need to win at least 3 most likely 4 of their last 6 games to get in to the playoffs.

Staubacher

Reaction score
We will beat Arizona

This team is different. Even with so much going wrong we took it to OT.

The coaches and players will learn from this loss and what they did wrong.

Next week will be a big conference win and erase the bad taste we now have.

Put this one in a Glad bag and enjoy the rest of the week

Ender

Reaction score
Hopefully they will go out and get back to the things that allowed them to win 6 in a row. Beating the Cards will go a long way into entering that huge Eagles game 9-2. They need to be 9-2 entering that game.

mldardy

Reaction score
I'd be very very very happy with 8-2 into the bye week.

That is what I predicted after beating Seattle. I had a feeling we wouldn't win all 3 in a row at home just seemed to be our way of doing things to lose one at home especially 3 in a row. 8-2 with beating Arizona and having the best record in the NFC going into a bye with 6 games to go I'll take that in a heartbeat.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That is what I predicted after beating Seattle. I had a feeling we wouldn't win all 3 in a row at home just seemed to be our way of doing things to lose one at home especially 3 in a row. 8-2 with beating Arizona and having the best record in the NFC going into a bye with 6 games to go I'll take that in a heartbeat.

As would I.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas will most likely be 7-3 going into the bye. This is going to be a real tight race to win the nfce or get a wild card. Dallas will need to win at least 3 most likely 4 of their last 6 games to get in to the playoffs.

Don't concede a loss to the Cards or Jags.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I agree this upcoming game will tell a lot about this teams mental toughness to be able to bounce back after a loss. I have watched Cowboys long enough to know they will lose games many expect them to win and they will win games many expect them to lose. I refuse to go over board with either case. Cowboys\Skins usually are tough games even in the wins they tend to be close regardless of the team records. Dallas lost they need to learn from mistakes and pick themselves up and get ready for Arz.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think everyone is fooling themselves here. Arizona would have been a tough opponent even if Romo, Durant, Leary were all healthy. Now that we have those additional injuries, Arizona smells blood. I don't see this team recovering from that Commander's loss in time to beat the Cards. That trip to London will be taxing on a team that will be limping into their BYE week. If it weren't the Jaguars as an opponent, I'd say beware of losing that one as well. The Boys are going to have a rough second half to the season... playoffs are in jeopardy.

mldardy

Reaction score
I think everyone is fooling themselves here. Arizona would have been a tough opponent even if Romo, Durant, Leary were all healthy. Now that we have those additional injuries, Arizona smells blood. I don't see this team recovering from that Commander's loss in time to beat the Cards. That trip to London will be taxing on a team that will be limping into their BYE week. If it weren't the Jaguars as an opponent, I'd say beware of losing that one as well. The Boys are going to have a rough second half to the season... playoffs are in jeopardy.

Well then there's no reason for you to root for The Boys then since they are going to lose every game the rest of the year. You might as well stop wasting your time here and log off then.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well then there's no reason for you to root for The Boys then since they are going to lose every game the rest of the year. You might as well stop wasting your time here and log off then.

lol, so only homers allowed? You just don't like hearing the truth. I'm a Cowboys fan through and through, I just choose to see the Boys for what they really are and not what I wish they could be.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
lol, so only homers allowed? You just don't like hearing the truth. I'm a Cowboys fan through and through, I just choose to see the Boys for what they really are and not what I wish they could be.

You see them from your own perspective does not make what you are predicting correct or wrong, just the way you see it.

mldardy

Reaction score

Well this isn't about homers. It's about being realistic. You have us losing pretty much losing every game for the rest of the season. That isn't being realistic.