Can't fall into a serious losing streak

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Agreed. Can't start too big of losing streak. 2 in a row... Maybe 3... Any worse than that we are goners.

The Cowboys will be goners if they lose the next 2. After winning 6 straight a 3 game slide with losses to a 2 win Washington team and a 1 win JAX team would indicate the wheels are coming off. The second half of the season could end up the complete opposite of the first half of the season if the Cowboys can't shake off Monday Nights loss. A 3 game losing streak would put the Cowboys at 6-4 which is the same record they had in 2011 when they finished 8-8 in Garrett's first full season. After the bye the Cowboys would be facing the toughest part of their schedule and they've had a history the past few seasons of returning from bye weeks and long weeks flat. The last thing the Cowboys want is to be heading into NY to face the Giants riding a 3 game losing streak.

The Giants are going to desperately need that game and the win over them 2 weeks ago wasn't easy. After the Giants the Cowboys have Philly then have to travel to Chicago and the following week they'll be traveling to Philly to face them again. Although the Bears haven't looked good their receivers primarily Brandon Marshall has torched the Cowboys and Marty B who's had a good season would love nothing better than to have a big game against his former team. After facing Philly for the second time in 3 weeks the Cowboys will have to face Andrew Luck and the Colts. The Cowboys will finish up the season on the road in Washington and if Washington is done they'll be looking to play spoiler and ruin the Cowboys season.

In week 16 last season in Washington a 3 win Commander team almost ended the Cowboys season. Any losing streak even a 2 game slide could rattle the teams confidence and destroy all the momentum the Cowboys have built the first half of the season. The Cowboys need to win on Sunday to avoid losing a tie breaker to the Cards if it comes down to both teams battling for a wildcard at the end of the season. What has been a great season for the Cowboys could take an awful turn if they start on a losing streak before facing the toughest part of their schedule.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys will be goners if they lose the next 2. After winning 6 straight a 3 game slide with losses to a 2 win Washington team and a 1 win JAX team would indicate the wheels are coming off. The second half of the season could end up the complete opposite of the first half of the season if the Cowboys can't shake off Monday Nights loss. A 3 game losing streak would put the Cowboys at 6-4 which is the same record they had in 2011 when they finished 8-8 in Garrett's first full season. After the bye the Cowboys would be facing the toughest part of their schedule and they've had a history the past few seasons of returning from bye weeks and long weeks flat. The last thing the Cowboys want is to be heading into NY to face the Giants riding a 3 game losing streak.

The Giants are going to desperately need that game and the win over them 2 weeks ago wasn't easy. After the Giants the Cowboys have Philly then have to travel to Chicago and the following week they'll be traveling to Philly to face them again. Although the Bears haven't looked good their receivers primarily Brandon Marshall has torched the Cowboys and Marty B who's had a good season would love nothing better than to have a big game against his former team. After facing Philly for the second time in 3 weeks the Cowboys will have to face Andrew Luck and the Colts. The Cowboys will finish up the season on the road in Washington and if Washington is done they'll be looking to play spoiler and ruin the Cowboys season.

In week 16 last season in Washington a 3 win Commander team almost ended the Cowboys season. Any losing streak even a 2 game slide could rattle the teams confidence and destroy all the momentum the Cowboys have built the first half of the season. The Cowboys need to win on Sunday to avoid losing a tie breaker to the Cards if it comes down to both teams battling for a wildcard at the end of the season. What has been a great season for the Cowboys could take an awful turn if they start on a losing streak before facing the toughest part of their schedule.

Believe it or not, we all know these things. Must you harp on the doom and gloom all the time? You seem intelligent, but you focus only on what can go wrong. It gets old.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Believe it or not, we all know these things. Must you harp on the doom and gloom all the time? You seem intelligent, but you focus only on what can go wrong. It gets old.

Must you harp on everything I say all the time? That's what's getting old. From reading some of the posts leading up to the Washington game there's a lot of things some of you don't know. I'm still rolling my eyes at some of the comments you and others directed at me prior to the Monday Night game. If you don't like my posts either don't read them or put me on ignore.

I focus on what can go wrong because most FANS here think nothing can go wrong. Most said there wasn't anything to worry about with the Commanders that the Cowboys would steamroll them. :cool: They laughed at the thought Colt McCoy would have a big game and that Morris who's killed the Cowboys since he entered the league would be a threat. You may not want to hear it but after Monday Nights game a lot can go wrong with 8 games left.

Romo's health is in question and there's a report he could miss a couple of games. If he misses games or is lost for the season the second half of the season isn't going to be anything like the first half of the season. With Durant possibly lost for the season and Romo's back situation I would take 10-6 right now and take my chances with it.

Last edited:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Must you harp on everything I say all the time? That's what's getting old. From reading some of the posts leading up to the Washington game there's a lot of things some of you don't know. I'm still rolling my eyes at some of the comments you and others directed at me prior to the Monday Night game. If you don't like my posts either don't read them or put me on ignore.

I focus on what can go wrong because most FANS here think nothing can go wrong. Most said there wasn't anything to worry about with the Commanders that the Cowboys would steamroll them. :cool: They laughed at the thought Colt McCoy would have a big game and that Morris who's killed the Cowboys since he entered the league would be a threat. You may not want to hear it but after Monday Nights game a lot can go wrong with 8 games left.

Romo's health is in question and there's a report he could miss a couple of games. If he misses games or is lost for the season the second half of the season isn't going to be anything like the first half of the season. With Durant possibly lost for the season and Romo's back situation I would take 10-6 right now and take my chances with it.

Everybody knows the stuff you're saying already. You're a negative dude. You try to throw in a little positivity as an afterthought, but you just like to disagree with everybody even when the team is on a win streak. We all know what can go wrong. We have seen it over and over year after year. Instead of *****ing and moaning like you, we have decided to take a positive approach. That is our preogative. Let people say positive things without raining on the parade with your contrary remarks. It is your prerogative to bring down every thread with your googled negativity, but there is a rant zone, you know. As far putting you on ignore, maybe I will, maybe I won't, but if you want to take your own advice, be my guest.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Everybody knows the stuff you're saying already. You're a negative dude. You try to throw in a little positivity as an afterthought, but you just like to disagree with everybody even when the team is on a win streak. We all know what can go wrong. We have seen it over and over year after year. Instead of *****ing and moaning like you, we have decided to take a positive approach. That is our preogative. Let people say positive things without raining on the parade with your contrary remarks. It is your prerogative to bring down every thread with your googled negativity, but there is a rant zone, you know. As far putting you on ignore, maybe I will, maybe I won't, but if you want to take your own advice, be my guest.

If the person I was replying to knew the stuff I was posting I wouldn't have given them my opinion. I was addressing an individual not everyone. You're just part of the agenda crowd who complains about every view I have even though my opinions are well thought out and for the most part very accurate. You were part of the crowd attacking me a few days ago over my views on the Washington game. Were my concerns not warranted? I went into explicit detail on what could go wrong Monday Night and BINGO! All I did was give an opinion and you accused me of bickering when it was YOU who was bickering. I pointed out a number of good things that could happen if the Cowboys took care of business Monday Night but the loss brought in a lot of bad things into play that could potentially happen if they don't rebound on Sunday.

You claim I disagree with everyone and you're as wrong as your claim that I was bickering the other day. The Cowboys are no longer on a winning streak for your information and I'm pointing out what I feel needs to happen and not happen for them to seriously contend. You follow the same tiring theme a few of the haters do by spinning things that are completely untrue in attempt to stir things up and get these threads off track. You're welcome to disagree with my views but don't make it a personal attack. All you're going to do is incite others to join in which leads to trouble.

I try and give everyone a chance to be civil and have given you more than your share of chances but anymore complaints or attacks and you'll be off my discussion list and will be wasting your time responding to anything I have to say. I was simply giving someone my opinion and here you come to complain but claim I'm complaining. :cool: A lot of us complained about the Cowboys defensive performance Monday Night and if you saw positives in their performance good for you but what I'm doing in this thread isn't complaining I'll leave that to you. :thumbup:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the person I was replying to knew the stuff I was posting I wouldn't have given them my opinion. I was addressing an individual not everyone. You're just part of the agenda crowd who complains about every view I have even though my opinions are well thought out and for the most part very accurate. You were part of the crowd attacking me a few days ago over my views on the Washington game. Were my concerns not warranted? I went into explicit detail on what could go wrong Monday Night and BINGO! All I did was give an opinion and you accused me of bickering when it was YOU who was bickering. I pointed out a number of good things that could happen if the Cowboys took care of business Monday Night but the loss brought in a lot of bad things into play that could potentially happen if they don't rebound on Sunday.

You claim I disagree with everyone and you're as wrong as your claim that I was bickering the other day. The Cowboys are no longer on a winning streak for your information and I'm pointing out what I feel needs to happen and not happen for them to seriously contend. You follow the same tiring theme a few of the haters do by spinning things that are completely untrue in attempt to stir things up and get these threads off track. You're welcome to disagree with my views but don't make it a personal attack. All you're going to do is incite others to join in which leads to trouble.

I try and give everyone a chance to be civil and have given you more than your share of chances but anymore complaints or attacks and you'll be off my discussion list and will be wasting your time responding to anything I have to say. I was simply giving someone my opinion and here you come to complain but claim I'm complaining. :cool: A lot of us complained about the Cowboys defensive performance Monday Night and if you saw positives in their performance good for you but what I'm doing in this thread isn't complaining I'll leave that to you. :thumbup:

BINGO! You're so happy to be right about the Cowboys losing. I'm not even going to read the book you just wrote, but if being a Cowboys fan never evokes a positive thought, then maybe you should move on to something else. I say this seriously, human to human. The rest of us don't need your negative reminders. We're all aware of the Cowboys limitations. Thanks for your well thought out, accurate, negative drivel. You disappeared for awhile during the 6 game streak. Hmmmmmm. Hopefully the Cowboys right the ship so you can go back into hibernation. Cheers.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
BINGO! You're so happy to be right about the Cowboys losing. I'm not even going to read the book you just wrote, but if being a Cowboys fan never evokes a positive thought, then maybe you should move on to something else. I say this seriously, human to human. The rest of us don't need your negative reminders. We're all aware of the Cowboys limitations. Thanks for your well thought out, accurate, negative drivel. You disappeared for awhile during the 6 game streak. Hmmmmmm. Hopefully the Cowboys right the ship so you can go back into hibernation. Cheers.

Why are you bothering with him? He "projects" his thoughts about the Cowboys losing this or doing that and when he is right he giggles to his bad self. But, like we all know, he had no comments when the Cowboys were on a winning streak, but as soon as the next loss, here he is, "projecting" what he hopes to happen. That is KJJ for you.

It's never, "well, the Cowboys can bounce back" or "that was just a bad game", or, "I think the Cowboys still have a chance"....No, his stance is that now everything is going to crumble if the Cowboys don't win the next game, blah, blah, blah.

He's not a FAN like most of us here. lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

I didn't pick the Cowboys to lose. lol I was right about what would happen if they turned the ball over and weren't focused. I was right about the game being a dogfight and that Washington wasn't to be taken lightly. I was right about McCoy being capable of having a solid game vs the Cowboys based on the teams recent history against journeymen QB's. You just read what I wrote stop making yourself look silly. Stop using the words "we" and "us" when it's YOU who's complaining. I disappeared "posting" for awhile during the Cowboys 6 game streak because I was busy. If I don't have time to engage in discussions I don't post because one simple comment can lead to several like you wanting to stir things up. If you wonder who's part of the agenda crowd check your likes. lol There's days I don't have time to spend going back and forth with someone for several pages who wants to argue just to argue.

I didn't submit a single post for 6 weeks during this past offseason. Every season I've gone a few weeks without posting regardless if the Cowboys are winning or losing due to my schedule. I'm flattered that some of you keep track of my posts and miss me when I'm gone. :laugh: No offense but I forgot all about you over a year ago when it became apparent all you want to do is complain. I have a poster who came at me a few days ago who I never knew existed but he seems to be aware of everything I posted over the summer. You could very easily stop reading my posts or put me on ignore but you like to stir things up. Just move on from me. I'm going to continue to give my opinions and if you have such a problem with them go complain to someone else.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I didn't pick the Cowboys to lose. lol I was right about what would happen if they turned the ball over and weren't focused. I was right about the game being a dogfight and that Washington wasn't to be taken lightly. I was right about McCoy being capable of having a solid game vs the Cowboys based on the teams recent history against journeymen QB's. You just read what I wrote stop making yourself look silly. Stop using the words "we" and "us" when it's YOU who's complaining. I disappeared "posting" for awhile during the Cowboys 6 game streak because I was busy. If I don't have time to engage in discussions I don't post because one simple comment can lead to several like you wanting to stir things up. There's days I don't have time to spend going back and forth with someone for several pages who wants to argue just to argue.

I didn't submit a single post for 6 weeks during this past offseason. Every season I've gone a few weeks without posting regardless if the Cowboys are winning or losing due to my schedule. I'm flattered that some of you keep track of my posts and miss me when I'm gone. :laugh: No offense but I forgot all about you over a year ago when it became apparent all you want to do is complain. I have a poster who came at me a few days ago who I never knew existed but he seems to be aware of everything I posted over the summer. You could very easily stop reading my posts or put me on ignore but you like to stir things up. Just move on from me. I'm going to continue to give my opinions and if you have such a problem with them go complain to someone else.

Hey, KJJ, we know you were busy...I mean, with the 8 million online followers of yours, it must keep you real busy.

Funny how you did not have to attend to those 8 million until the Cowboys lost against Washington. Those 8 mil finally gave you a break, huh?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't pick the Cowboys to lose. lol I was right about what would happen if they turned the ball over and weren't focused. I was right about the game being a dogfight and that Washington wasn't to be taken lightly. I was right about McCoy being capable of having a solid game vs the Cowboys based on the teams recent history against journeymen QB's. You just read what I wrote stop making yourself look silly. Stop using the words "we" and "us" when it's YOU who's complaining. I disappeared "posting" for awhile during the Cowboys 6 game streak because I was busy. If I don't have time to engage in discussions I don't post because one simple comment can lead to several like you wanting to stir things up. If you wonder who's part of the agenda crowd check your likes. lol There's days I don't have time to spend going back and forth with someone for several pages who wants to argue just to argue.

Riiiiiiight.:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Riiiiiiight.:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

I never said the Cowboys would lose to Washington. I repeated several times I thought the Cowboys would win but that I expected a tough game and if the Cowboys aren't focused and ready to play they could be upset. I said the only way the Cowboys would lose is by committing turnovers and giving up some big plays. You were in that thread. lol Would you like me to post a quote proving I didn't pick against the Cowboys? :DStop trying to spin I'm against the team and wasn't posting much during their streak because I was disappointed they were winning it makes you look foolish.

MrMom

Reaction score
Philly is playing the sorry arse Texans next week.

If we lose to Arizona, all of a sudden the Eagles are in the driver's seat for the division.

As long as Fitzpatrick plays mistake-free the Texans will hang around. Could have the hottest RB and DE going right now, plus PHI will be on back-to-back road games, always tough.