Car hacks to avoid

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Some car hacks that you find online are NOT worth using. Here are some to avoid.

1. Fixing dents. One dude online claimed that you could blow into your tailpipe and this would make your dents pop out. I tried it, and all I got was a filthy circle around my mouth. No fixed dents. This hack does NOT work!
2. Bald tires. Bald tires are ugly and low status. I found some dude online who had found an ingenious hack to fix them ultra cheap. He re-drew the tread lines with a black Sharpie. I tried it, and it made it look a lot better. However, I had a blowout anyway. This is NOT a good hack. Don't try it.
I just wanted to give you guys a heads up so that no one else gets suckered into these hacks. I'm really mad! If you have any car hacks that people should avoid, post them here.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Another ripoff is blinker fluid. Some dude sold me several bottles of this. Turns out, all you have to do is wipe off your blinkers every now and then. DON'T get suckered into buying any of this.

blinkerfluid.jpg

Also, these kits that profess to let you convert your car from an ordinary one to a fancier one -- they're a ripoff! Don't buy them.

Lamboconv-Kit.png

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Siphoning gas with random cars is a natural fuel injector treatment.

After accidentally swallowing gas on the 17th car and developing permanent stomach pains, I found out I was duped!