Career win percentage among starting NFL QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Think about all those quarterbacks just mentioned. How many have been in the playoffs for years. Yep Prescott is right there without having the support and the rest of the team. Especially defense. Just imagine where he could’ve been. The future is bright go cowboys

75boyz

Reaction score
People think Cousins is a bum though while Dak is worth 40 Million a year lol

Exactly. And then you could bring Kirk's overall career stat numbers to this board's stat guys attention and they would be like "Wow, okay. Maybe stats aren't everything after all."

Cuz it ain't like Kirk's career w/L percentage as a starter is anything special.

Reminds me of Romo a little actually. (Cautiously ducking to avoid things being thrown at me, lol)

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
QB win percentage is a dumb stat in a sport like football, unless some bozos believe Lamar Jackson and Jimmy Garoppolo are the 3rd and 4th best QBs in the NFL.

That any guy backed by one of the worst defenses in the NFL cracked the top 10 is impressive, if you understand football and aren't blinded by a personal agenda.
Exactly it’s a team sport and people just can’t get that through their heads. Prescott is a winner. If he had the same support imagine

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m so sorry. :muttley: I must have laughed at one of your buddies making an utter fool of himself. Did your buddy Bobby send you since he was too embarrassed?
I mean he is right though...some of you guys act like your shoe size and not your age.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Exactly. And then you could bring Kirk's overall career stat numbers to this board's stat guys attention and they would be like "Wow, okay. Maybe stats aren't everything after all.

Cuz it ain't like Kirk's w/L percentage is anything special.

Reminds me of Romo a little actually. (Cautiously ducking to avoid things being thrown at me, lol)
Are you really going to compare a winning attitude of Prescott to cousins. That’s where you already lost

75boyz

Reaction score
Are you really going to compare a winning attitude of Prescott to cousins. That’s where you already lost

I've never personally met Dak Prescott or Kirk Cousins so I may not be the best judge on attitude.

If you have met both of them and diagnosed a specific attitude disorder with regards to Mr. Cousins behavior let me be the first to apologize for my naivete and ignorance.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not another one of these threads.

PS

Tua Tagovailoa is a starting QB and had a 6-3 record last year thereby placing him at a .667 win % and above Dak on the list.

Jared Goff has a 42-27 career record with a win % of .609 so he is ahead of Dak too.

So by adding the 2 above Dak is not in the Top 10 of starting QB's career win %.

I like Dak, but I don't understand the agenda driven threads, pro or con.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've never personally met Dak Prescott or Kirk Cousins so I may not be the best judge on attitude.

If you have met both of them and diagnosed a specific attitude disorder with regards to Mr. Cousins behavior let me be the first to apologize for my naivete and ignorance.
I never personally met either one my cowboy brother but I have met people that have met them LOL would comments from the two times Super Bowl running back count

75boyz

Reaction score
Well, all I can say to that is what one person says bout another can be real different until you actually meet that person yourself and can see how your own personalities mix.

No worries either way to me. Makes no difference.

Just another opinion.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Think about all those quarterbacks just mentioned. How many have been in the playoffs for years. Yep Prescott is right there without having the support and the rest of the team. Especially defense. Just imagine where he could’ve been. The future is bright go cowboys

He has been to 3 playoff games in 5 years so that does not equate to going to the playoffs for years and in 2020 only did the Dallas defense play horribly bad. Dak had a chance to make the playoffs in 2019 but he choked against Philly to win the division.

Big_D

Reaction score
He has been to 3 playoff games in 5 years so that does not equate to going to the playoffs for years and in 2020 only did the Dallas defense play horribly bad. Dak had a chance to make the playoffs in 2019 but he choked against Philly to win the division.

He didn't even choke. Just didn't bother to show up at all. Division on the line.. 3 FGs. lol

Clarke82

Reaction score
Not if you can get somebody to treat you as some sort of authority and make millions of dollars "guessing" what guys were supposed to be doing. Give them kudos for great marketing.. but given that they do most of their grading from the TV feeds and not even the all-22 (because the NFL doesn't even distribute the all-22 until the day after the games.) .. I have never given much weight to what they say about a player. But they found a way to make some $$$ and took the ball and ran with it.
Agreed, I believe Chris Collingsworth is one of the owners PFF, if not the owner. NBC is a great platform to increase his bottom line.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He choked LOL that’s one thing he doesn’t do. Where did you get that wrong

Flamma

Reaction score
Quarterbacks are not pitchers. To me this is a meaningless statistic at worse, misleading at best. Because there are too many variables that are not in your control as a quarterback. A quarterback depends on too many others for their success.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He choked LOL that’s one thing he doesn’t do. Where did you get that wrong

Dak vs. Philly 12/22/19

25 of 44 56.8% Comp % 265 Yards 0 TD's 1 Carry 7 Yards QBR 39.7 Managed to only get Dallas into range for 3 FG's

Not exactly stepping up in a win and in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.