Careful what you ask for

GINeric

Reaction score

CWR

Reaction score
I was for the idea of signing Cam cheap if we weren't gonna re-sign Dak or even flipping Dak and picking up Cam if the price was too steep. That said Cam lost me when he didn't dive for the football in the superbowl. It was tough to watch.

Brax

Reaction score
sCam is a SB caliber QB? In what world? You mean 5+ years ago, right? Not today, that's for sure. Your Dak hatred is blinding you...gaucho bad! If you dislike Dak that much, best for you to follow another team because Jerry and Stephen are not going to allow Dak to leave the Cowboys for many years to come. That's a fact!
A fact just like Dak would have a long term deal by 7/15. Belichick can’t say enough about how impressive Cam has Been. 2 mil vs. 32 mil, I will trust BB over you as one led his team to a SB one folded like a tent with the playoffs on the line. Stop being a homer.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
A fact just like Dak would have a long term deal by 7/15. Belichick can’t say enough about how impressive Cam has Been. 2 mil vs. 32 mil, I will trust BB over you as one led his team to a SB one folded like a tent with the playoffs on the line. Stop being a homer.
Go follow the Cheatriots if you don't like what Jerry is selling. Very simple.

GINeric

Reaction score
Son, go follow another team.

Kid grow some courage, stop being a coward all your life. By the way you operate, I can tell you're a big Tekashi69 fan. You both reacted the same when approached Go cheer for another team lil guy. Real Cowboys fans have heart and are intelligent. This site may not be for you lil guy.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Kid grow some courage, stop being a coward all your life. By the way you operate, I can tell you're a big Tekashi69 fan. You both reacted the same when approached Go cheer for another team lil guy. Real Cowboys fans have heart and are intelligent. This site may not be for you lil guy.
Little whiner, get out of your mommy's basement and be a trooper. Support this team 100%. If not, go whine your way to another team. The Texans are always looking for second hand fans like yourself. You'd fit very well over there complaining away to your hearts delight like a spoiled brat.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

You're one of those people who blames everything on the QB. My grandma did that but I'd be embarrassed to be on that level as a football fan.

Dak's playoff performances:

The Cowboys have averaged over 25 ppg in the playoffs with Dak at QB, the lowest being 22 points. So why did they lose 2 of those 3 games?

Packers 34
Cowboys 31

Green Bay had four TD drives of 75 yards or longer. Dak still managed to tie the game but the defense couldn't hold for 30 seconds to force OT. Stupid Dak.

Cowboys 24
Seattle 22

Dak led the game winning drive, including a head first dive to get first and goal on the winning possession. Stupid Dak.

Rams 30
Cowboys 22

The Rams rushed for a ridiculous 273 yards against a garbage Cowboys defense. Those same Rams scored 3 points against New England in the SB. Stupid Dak.

Cam Newton's playoff record? Worse completion percentage, worse TD/INT ratio. His SB year he completed less than 60% of his passes and had 3 TDs vs 2 INTs. He got undressed in the SB. So how did he get there?

First playoff game they held Seattle to 19 points.
Second playoff game they held Arizona to 15 points.
Held Denver to 24 but ol' Cam could only put up 10.

It's almost as if defense matters, or something. :rolleyes:

Conclusion: Anyone who thinks "Cam led his team to a SB so he's better than Dak" is lazy, stupid, or doesn't understand football.

kskboys

Reaction score
You're one of those people who blames everything on the QB. My grandma did that but I'd be embarrassed to be on that level as a football fan.

The Cowboys have averaged over 25 ppg in the playoffs with Dak at QB, the lowest being 22 points. So why did they lose 2 of those 3 games?

Packers 34
Cowboys 31

Green Bay had four TD drives of 75 yards or longer. Dak still managed to tie the game but the defense couldn't hold for 30 seconds to force OT. Stupid Dak.

Cowboys 24
Seattle 22

Dak led the game winning drive, including a head first dive to get first and goal on the winning possession. Stupid Dak.

Rams 30
Cowboys 22

The Rams rushed for a ridiculous 273 yards against a garbage Cowboys defense. Those same Rams scored 3 points against New England in the SB. Stupid Dak.

Cam Newton's playoff record? Worse completion percentage, worse TD/INT ratio. His SB year he completed less than 60% of his passes and had 3 TDs vs 2 INTs. He got undressed in the SB. So how did he get there?

Conclusion: Anyone who thinks "Cam led his team to a SB so he's better than Dak" is lazy, stupid, or doesn't understand football.
I think "and" would be a better word.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
You have become Dak-Nuts.
No matter what you post about Dak the cat is out of the bag and ya not even Jerry is buying your nonsense.
Answer us the following....when Dak hits the road come the spring will you follow him to his new team?
Will you continue to breath?
:muttley:

What are you going to do if Dak stays with the Cowboys......will you continue to breath?

Brax

Reaction score

Packers 34
Cowboys 31

Cowboys 24
Seattle 22

Rams 30
Cowboys 22

I guess you are one those who injects his spin to others post. Didn't blame Dak for anything other than choking in the philly game and point out the salary cost of the two. Facts are facts, Cam was a MVP, led his team and played in a Super bowl.If you believe Dak is worth $30 Million more on the cap then you know less about football than your grandma. Were did I say Cam was better than Dak???? Just to let you know it's about results and so far Dak isn't worth that dollar value difference and I would bet Belichick doesn't either. Conclusion you need to learn to read and understand what you are reading then reply. I bet you think Dak is top 5 and what you are is a Homer and maybe you should ask your grandma for help in understanding football.
Held Philly to 17 points but Dak could only put up 9 points, see how stupid your points are.
It will be interesting to see what the season brings and read the excuses from the lazy stupid ignorant homers.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess you are one those who injects his spin to others post. Didn't blame Dak for anything other than choking in the philly game and point out the salary cost of the two. Facts are facts, Cam was a MVP, led his team and played in a Super bowl.If you believe Dak is worth $30 Million more on the cap then you know less about football than your grandma. Were did I say Cam was better than Dak???? Just to let you know it's about results and so far Dak isn't worth that dollar value difference and I would bet Belichick doesn't either. Conclusion you need to learn to read and understand what you are reading then reply. I bet you think Dak is top 5 and what you are is a Homer and maybe you should ask your grandma for help in understanding football.
Held Philly to 17 points but Dak could only put up 9 points, see how stupid your points are.
It will be interesting to see what the season brings and read the excuses from the lazy stupid ignorant homers.

Grandma knows more than Dak-Troll Jake!!

grandmawithcigar-vibe-vixen-compressed.jpeg

GINeric

Reaction score
Little whiner, get out of your mommy's basement and be a trooper. Support this team 100%. If not, go whine your way to another team. The Texans are always looking for second hand fans like yourself. You'd fit very well over there complaining away to your hearts delight like a spoiled brat.

If I don't what are you gonna do.... snitch like Tekashi69 again??? Go sit down somewhere coward boy. This is a grown man thread. Get off your uncle's couch and gain some courage to defend your own situations instead of crying/snitching to the mods.

Be gone lil guy.... go color your Boy George and Rupaul comic books or something. Go paint your nails lil guy....

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If I don't what are you gonna do.... snitch like Tekashi69 again??? Go sit down somewhere coward boy. This is a grown man thread. Get off your uncle's couch and gain some courage to defend your own situations instead of crying/snitching to the mods.

Be gone lil guy.... go color your Boy George and Rupaul comic books or something. Go paint your nails lil guy....
Follow forum rules, genius, instead of acting like a petulant child. BTW, thanks for the laughs, Mr. Tough Guy Behind A Screen. Be a team player, support and appreciate as well.