Careful what you ask for

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Newton took his team to the Super Bowl .
Newton is much cheaper than Dak
When Dak takes the cowboys to the SB , some comparison can happen concerning Dak . until then , Dak is an expensive QB with nice stats but no real achievements or important victories . The parade of excuses for Dak end this season . No more Garrett to blame . Put up or go away .
sCam is a clown. Dak is not. Right now, Dak is most definitely the much better QB between the two. Appreciate or go follow sCam and the Cheatriots.

GINeric

Reaction score
Newton took his team to the Super Bowl .
Newton is much cheaper than Dak
When Dak takes the cowboys to the SB , some comparison can happen concerning Dak . until then , Dak is an expensive QB with nice stats but no real achievements or important victories . The parade of excuses for Dak end this season . No more Garrett to blame . Put up or go away .

I definitely agree!!! I cant believe how someone could compare a quarterback who's not done major things of significance in the league yet to a quarterback who's led his team to the superbowl. Thank God for the many educated, knowledgeable football fans on this board. Some random kid here doesn't get it though. The lil guy will catch on eventually.

basel90

Reaction score
sCam is a clown. Dak is not. Right now, Dak is most definitely the much better QB between the two. Appreciate or go follow sCam and the Cheatriots.
Cam is a super bowl caliber player with fantastic abilities. I hope dak can lead the cowboys to the CCG or super bowl . Right now dak has much to prove . You are a dak sloberer and i get that , but you in year 5 now dak has to earn it. Dak has so far hurt the cowboys with his cap hit.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cam is a super bowl caliber player with fantastic abilities. I hope dak can lead the cowboys to the CCG or super bowl . Right now dak has much to prove . You are a dak sloberer and i get that , but you in year 5 now dak has to earn it. Dak has so far hurt the cowboys with his cap hit.
sCam is a SB caliber QB? In what world? You mean 5+ years ago, right? Not today, that's for sure. Your Dak hatred is blinding you...gaucho bad! If you dislike Dak that much, best for you to follow another team because Jerry and Stephen are not going to allow Dak to leave the Cowboys for many years to come. That's a fact!

MikeB80

Reaction score
Broaddus is on the radio talking about cam. He set he was told by someone he knows in the pats organization that Cam is going to be named the starter and a captain. Said he is loved in the locker room by his teammates and the staff loves him.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Some fans wanted to bring in this free agent QB while getting rid of Dak back on July 15th, 2020 when Dak and the Cowboys were unable to come to an agreement over a contract extension. I remember reading how some said Cam would be cheaper, more athletic, supposedly a better passer and a better leader. How lucky we are Jerry, Stephen, Coach McCarthy and the Cowboys disagree and know better.

Watch Julian Edelman in the background staring at sCam Newton act like a clown while everyone else is taking things seriously during Patriots practice. What do you think Edelman is thinking? It's got to be painful for him knowing his old legit leader and the GOAT in Tom Brady is no longer there but instead now have this.

Edelman, the Patriots and all of their fans are stuck with this......clown.

Careful what you wish for. It might come back and seriously bite you on the bottom.

PS: So glad we've got a natural born leader in Dak who takes the game seriously.

tenor.gif

kskboys

Reaction score
He's really not.

basel90

Reaction score
sCam is a SB caliber QB? In what world? You mean 5+ years ago, right? Not today, that's for sure. Your Dak hatred is blinding you...gaucho bad! If you dislike Dak that much, best for you to follow another team because Jerry and Stephen are not going to allow Dak to leave the Cowboys for many years to come. That's a fact!
I follow and love the cowboys
You seems love Dak more than the team
If Dak takes the team to a CCG or the SB then I will sure be thrilled .
Cam , whom you think is a bum , is fixing to start for the patriots , who are coached by the best coach in NFL history . But you think Dak is superior to him .. ??again , you must be blinded by Dak.

basel90

Reaction score
He's really not.
So you think Dak is 27 million dollars better than Andy ? The way the cowboys offense is built ( top OL, WR, RB) , many QBs out there can get the stats and maybe more wins than we have seen from Dak . Especially reading defenses .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I follow and love the cowboys
You seems love Dak more than the team
If Dak takes the team to a CCG or the SB then I will sure be thrilled .
Cam , whom you think is a bum , is fixing to start for the patriots , who are coached by the best coach in NFL history . But you think Dak is superior to him .. ??again , you must be blinded by Dak.
So you think you know more than Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, Will McClay, Coach McCarthy and the Cowboys organization? Get outta here. Go to the Cheatriots. You won't be missed.

JReed1000

Reaction score
You know what. You wanna come at a QB that went 18-1 cause he is having fun in practice. This is dripping with other insinuations. Who cares. Even Billicheck says he’s sucked up the playbook and is an awesome leader. Who careS if your midget receiver missing his buddy Tom. The guy is a winner and if you wanna say it’s not the Patriot way then too bad. :facepalm: Boohooo....

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You actually believe Dak is horsing around with that move? Seriously? Can't you understand he is working on loosening his hips and footwork?

And who says Cam wasn't loosening up, getting into the right mindset, getting psyched up with what he was doing? I mean for you to know it was "horsing" around that would mean that you would have to be in his mind. Maybe you give a quarterback who has a superbowl in his resume the benefit of the doubt, when it comes to practice.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Anyway, seems a bit too much of you gotta hate on other quarterbacks, because you feel people are hating on Dak to me, this whole getting on Cam for dancing thing. And with that said, I rather have Dak here than Cam, mainly because he's part of the cowboys family already.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
I don't like Cam. I don't like his interviews and I don't like his demeanor. I don't think he takes football seriously. He dresses up to much and seems to be a prima donna. I think he fits the bill more of an Olympic ice skater rather than a football player.
:lmao:

basel90

Reaction score

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You want 90% of cowboy fans outta here LOL . In the recent poll below , more than 90% of the fans don’t think Dak is top 5 or elite . But you stay in your fantasy land .
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/where-do-you-rank-dak-prescott-among-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl.462270/
Complain all you want, Jerry and the Cowboys are actually paying Dak as an elite and a top 5 QB right now. Plus, by season's end, you'd better believe Dak will be offered and signed to a top 3, elite and big longterm contract.

Are you going to be ok? Need a tissue?

Screenshot-20200901-063639-Chrome.jpg

basel90

Reaction score
Complain all you want, Jerry and the Cowboys are actually paying Dak as an elite and a top 5 QB right now. Plus, by season's end, you'd better believe Dak will be offered and signed to a top 3, elite and big longterm contract.

Are you going to be ok? Need a tissue?

Screenshot-20200901-063639-Chrome.jpg

is that what you do when you face adversity ? you must use a lot of it . hope you get well.