Carolina Panthers - really bad on offense, but defense is top 10

Flamma

Reaction score
so, the excuses to say Dak sucks is already being started. :thumbup:
Of course. People put too much blame, and give too much credit to QBs. So it's par for the course. You can usually tell when a QB is the reason a team won or lost. 95% of the time that isn't the case. It's a team effort either way.

Flamma

Reaction score
So if they are a good defense and Dak carves them up like the last few games will more people start agreeing he has taken another step.
I'm sure Dak will carve them up. They're 1-8!!! Dak is not taking another step. He is who he has been. He's been in the league how long? He's not going to magically turn into Joe Montana. We have to cross our fingers and hope for the best when we play quality teams. Any decent QB can carve up trash teams. Lets see what he does against Buffalo, Miami, and some of the better teams in the playoffs. No one cares if he carves up Carolina.

Flamma

Reaction score
So its all about Dak Dak Dak and how about the Cowboys?
Dak Davidian's constant as the Northern Star!!!
Dude, I'm in the NY area. There are people that defend Zach Wilson. Imagine that. The worst QB in the league and they defend him. Some people just have an unnatural liking for certain players. Maybe they get attached somehow, or just like to root for the underdog, but that phenomenon exists. I don't get attached to players. I'm all about the team. You're probably the same way. Do that and you get a better view of the overall picture. I'll give Dak props when he deserves them.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, I'm in the NY area. There are people that defend Zach Wilson. Imagine that. The worst QB in the league and they defend him. Some people just have an unnatural liking for certain players. Maybe they get attached somehow, or just like to root for the underdog, but that phenomenon exists. I don't get attached to players. I'm all about the team. You're probably the same way. Do that and you get a better view of the overall picture. I'll give Dak props when he deserves them.
I love the TEAM and any player who makes the STAR shine (and not against dog teams at home to pad their stats) and brings home the bacon as one might say!!!
The only thing I hate is Broccoli.............