Twitter: Carr signs with Baltimore

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
But if we sign Mo, we'd have 4 corners. Brown, Scan, Mo, Carroll. A 5th cb prob won't be active on gameday. Why use a draft pick in rounds 1-4 if they aren't gonna be activated?

Doubt they sign Mo, he priced himself out of Baltimore and he is rarely healthy for a season.

Carroll we have to see what we have and Oscan was not great last season.

You may find a starter in the first round or second round, some of these corners are that good even considering the old veterans.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
We can always carry a 6th. If we get two young guys this year in addition to Brown, we probably will.

Makes no sense to use a high draft pick on a cb that won't be active on gameday. Rather use it on SS, DE/DT, LB, TE, maybe WR to replace Lucky.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think he has unrealistic expectations.

His expectations just took a major blow with Carr signing for less than $7MM in the one town that seemed interested in Claiborne.

Won't shock me at all if we get Claiborne back on a one year deal for like $4MM or so.

EDIT: Guess he's going to the Jets.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Makes no sense to use a high draft pick on a cb that won't be active on gameday. Rather use it on SS, DE/DT, LB, TE, maybe WR to replace Lucky.

If we use a high draft pick on a corner, it will be to add a starter.

No player playing corner for us now is irreplaceable.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
We need corners but wouldn't touch Mo at that reported amount that he wants. He can't stay on the field enough.

gmoney112

Reaction score

What do you mean? If the rookie can't Carroll out in camp, then you just keep developing him. You can active him when he's ready and sit Nolan.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I was hoping Carr would come back and Mo would stay gone. Mo is a wasted roster spot. For those here that keep saying that "we're better off with Mo for 8 games than without him", I beg to differ. He should be arrested for stealing $$ from this organization. This draft is too deep with CB's to worry about overpaying a constantly injured underachiever.....

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Damn, we just lost our whole secondary in one offseason.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The only positive with Carr was he never missed games due to injury. The fear everyone has with Mo is he always misses games due to injury.