Twitter: Carr signs with Baltimore

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
The only positive with Carr was he never missed games due to injury. The fear everyone has with Mo is he always misses games due to injury.

He was actually decent after switching sides last season. Would have liked him back, though not a 6 mil.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Mo played as good if not better than Carr over the last two seasons.

Moving forward was personally hoping to keep Claiborne of the two CBs, though I got my wish, conceding that this could go either way..... excluding injury Mo Claiborne offered very solid play over the last two years vs a terrible pass rush.

That being said, this years 2017 Draft Class for CBs is off the charts. Hands down the best Draft for DBs in NFL History.

waldoputty

Reaction score
But if we sign Mo, we'd have 4 corners. Brown, Scan, Mo, Carroll. A 5th cb prob won't be active on gameday. Why use a draft pick in rounds 1-4 if they aren't gonna be activated?

Mo will be out 50% of the time or more

Zman5

Reaction score
I don't think a rookie corner can come here and start year one.....

Brown was a 6th rounder and he did alright last year when he started. Get someone with better pedigree and he should be able to do alright.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
Brown was a 6th rounder and he did alright last year when he started. Get someone with better pedigree and he should be able to do alright.

I think everyone knows what I mean....we were lucky with Brown.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I would liked to have kept Carr but not at that price...he's made some serious money in the NFL....

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I think everyone knows what I mean....we were lucky with Brown.

Brown was excellent as a 6th but this draft boasts starting quality corners in rounds 1-3, guys with length, size and speed.

Better players than an old Oscan or Carroll.