Twitter: Carson Wentz to the Commanders?

Aven8

Reaction score
Diggs will have 8 INT’s in two games alone next year!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Good move for them, they instantly have the best QB in the division.

Crapped the bed in week 18 against the worst team in the league with a playoff berth on the line, and the leading rusher in his backfield. What a stud. :muttley:

rags747

Reaction score
Good move by the Commanders, I don’t think Wentz is done, too much natural physical talent there imo.

Carson

Reaction score
Good move by the Football Team, I don’t think Wentz is done, too much natural physical talent there imo.
The problem is, it cripples their cap. His cap hits are $20+ a season. They can opt out next season.

But it forces them to restructure, re-sign or make moves to be players in free agency.

Carson

Reaction score
The Athletic's Zak Keefer reports the Colts' issues with ex-QB Carson Wentz "stretched back to before the season began."
Keefer paints a picture of a quarterback who was basically never liked or respected from the second he showed up in Indianapolis. "Over the course of the year, some grew frustrated at what they deemed a lack of leadership, a resistance to hard coaching and a reckless style of play, which had a role in several close losses this year." Other than that Mrs. Lincoln? But there's more. "The quarterback, who learned he was on shaky ground with the organization over the last month, reached out to owner Jim Irsay in hopes of setting up a meeting to 'clear the air,' a source said. But Irsay declined the meeting." Yikes. These are the exact kind of things that were said about Wentz his final days in Philadelphia. He frankly sounds unpleasant to work with. It is impossible to see how this will work in the league's most dysfunctional organization in Washington. Best of luck, "Commanders" fans

RonWashington

Reaction score
I haven’t read all the reactions to this trade but going back to the days of George Allen they are notorious for disrespecting the draft and trading away picks . This trade is ridiculous the Colts made out like bandits .

Carson

Reaction score
I haven’t read all the reactions to this trade but going back to the days of George Allen they are notorious for disrespecting the draft and trading away picks . This trade is ridiculous the Colts made out like bandits .
Its funny how other teams can rid themselves of crap they don't want. Yet we get it stuck on our shoes

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
wince1

verb
verb: wince; 3rd person present: winces; past tense: winced; past participle: winced; gerund or present participle: wincing
give a slight involuntary grimace or shrinking movement of the body out of or in anticipation of pain or distress.