Video: Cavanaugh & Holley hinting at potential locker room problems

GINeric

Reaction score
Change the QB and the HC for all i care.

Dak, you didnt want Kellen to go? Well, you shouldve played better in the playoffs and stopped woating it up out there against the 9ers (twice)

Dak played like trash... and Kellen Moore has a trash football IQ and in-game awareness. They both contributed to the losses.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
This reminds me of the Jason Garrett days, we're going to beat the man across from us without any motion, creativity or scheme advantage. Lord help us if the stubborn old fool decides to stick with this mistake for 10 years.
Remember years ago when Jason punted in the Houston game with 6 minutes left. He had no confidence in the offense to get it done or beat the man in front of you. The passing game had passed him by.

phildadon86

Reaction score
In fairness, Wentz was pretty incredible until the injuries (which were inevitable) started.
Wentz was incredible when Philly put a team around him. His rookie year he was trash. Then he was pretty much trash except for the one year where he had all kinds of talent around him.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CD will probably force a franchise tag as the boys won't let him walk.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
I guess there really isn't anything such thing as an elite defense in the modern NFL. I'll take your word for it, but I'd also guess they don't have back to back bad games.
I would agree. The day of defenses just being suffocating game to game are pretty much over, although even old elite defenses had games where they got carved up. Usually it was just 1 game.

I also told people all the time who complained about our run defense that being mediocre/ even bad at run defense isn't worrying because usually.

1.) It doesn't really lead to a boat load of points.

2.) Run defense for an average NFL defense is largely a coaching/leverage issue, not a lack of talent.

I think our pass defense is still very good, I am interesting to see how we match up.

Reactions: CWR

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I get the sense that dak is very close to losing the locker room. I didn’t watch this video and I’m not sure if that’s what they’re saying. But I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s true. How could the players keep sticking behind him after all of this failure ? I don’t blame them if that’s the case. He’s losing support everywhere, as he should after these continuous stinkers.
Sorry but we can criticize Dak and also ask why can't we run the ball well, why can't we get stops on defense against good teams? Then you have to start blaming the OL, coaching, management, etc. etc. You can't just say the team is playing great and Dak is throwing games away. Dak and the team are struggling. Nobody looked good in the losses.
According to this, CeeDee is also changing his tweets to imply he needs new receivers with him.

This team desperately needs a win Monday night. Winning cures all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...tp&cvid=34495f4471314bdf8031f1da9897b27e&ei=8

Hollywood Brown would be interesting. Amari Cooper may not have been the long term issue, he isn't always mentally engaged. But we bet on Michael Gallup and that has bitten us in the backside. Can't really explain why Cooks hasn't been a fit. Probably bc he is good at everything and not great at anything. Might just be redundant.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hope we got blown out by San Diego. I want Jerry to experience as much humiliation and pain and he possibly can. I want the wheels to fall off this team.

He's put us through hell. Now it's his turn to experience it.
You think Jerry who hasn’t done anything in 28 years is going to be humiliated for getting 40 points scored on him by a Justin Herbert led offense lol? That’s just another game lol.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Let Prescott call all the plays the next couple games. Let's see if he's the elite QB that some think he is.

Creeper

Reaction score
They are letting one game turn into 2 or more losses. If they lose to the Chargers I can see this team imploding.

And honestly, no one on the defense should be pointing fingers on anyone on the offense, including Dak. The defense got bullied by the 49ers. It's time to stand up and be men.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So hang on.. Dez gets cut because he was 'pouting' about not getting the ball enough, Amari gets traded because he was 'pouting' about not getting the ball enough, CeeDee now copping flak for 'pouting' about not getting the ball enough.

So we all agree these are 3 pretty good WRs.. but THEY are the problem.. and not the QB that has been responsible for trying to get the ball to all 3 of them?

Dak has killed so many careers... so many. It is unfathomable that people still don't see it. From his rookie year on.. we have been bending this team to try to suit Dak.. every year they tell us that they have made it 'dak friendly' and that he has what he needs/wants. And then when it all goes wrong.. we find another scapegoat.

CeeDee is not the problem.. MM might be part of the problem.. but Dak is the first and foremost problem. He missed wide open guys.. Purdy showed how the West Coast offence should look.. fast, accurate reads and hit the open receiver. Dak just can not play as a pocket passer and now can't be a mobile passer. Dak is done.. more done that he has ever been before. Need to change before we blow another season.
Amari got traded for not being PC with the owners wishes..you guys can keep trying to change that but its a fact.. you dont publicly go against Jerry and stay in Dallas...