Cavs vs Magic

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Mavs Man;2791161 said:
Hopefully the Cavs start the long march back, tonight. Cleveland needs to catch a break one of these days.

One break, coming up..................

You make it sound as if Orlando's 3 wins (soon to be 4) is all luck and breaks and "things happen"...............

In fact, the contrary is true. This series should be all but over if not for a "break" with LeBron sinking that last second basket, at home, after leading by a hundred points...............AGAIN.

It's halftime. Magic down by 1. Thats ONE, as in UNO, Single, ONLY a point. This ain't looking good for your Cavs.

Go see my "Lebron in Jordanville" thread for further information...........

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Cavs are whining and looking for fouls. They need to shup up and play.

Letemburn

Reaction score
I take it your not taken me up on the bet slate, never got a response?

We should close it out here if we don't its a certain we will take the series game 6 in orlando.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
lewpac;2791313 said:
One break, coming up..................

You make it sound as if Orlando's 3 wins (soon to be 4) is all luck and breaks and "things happen"...............

In fact, the contrary is true. This series should be all but over if not for a "break" with LeBron sinking that last second basket, at home, after leading by a hundred points...............AGAIN.

It's halftime. Magic down by 1. Thats ONE, as in UNO, Single, ONLY a point. This ain't looking good for your Cavs.

Go see my "Lebron in Jordanville" thread for further information...........

Interesting that you read so much into my brief comment.

Please read "Cleveland" as "City of Cleveland". As in not winning a championship since 1964. As in Michael Jordan hitting The Shot in '89. As in The Drive. As in The Fumble. As in the Indians blowing the World Series in '97. And on and on and on.

Sheesh.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Lebron played some great 4th quarter basketball. He was unreal as usual pretty much most of the game.

Cavs are very much in this. Going to be another close one in Orlando.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Letemburn;2791365 said:
I take it your not taken me up on the bet slate, never got a response?

We should close it out here if we don't its a certain we will take the series game 6 in orlando.

You can go back and search for response. I've already said I would agree..

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2791427 said:
Lebron played some great 4th quarter basketball. He was unreal as usual pretty much most of the game.

Cavs are very much in this. Going to be another close one in Orlando.

They discovered a weakness in the Magic in the 4th. James's high post iso, No one can stop it. It's money just about every time. He can beat whoever is on him off the dribble and either go into Howards body or dish it out to Gibson/Mo/Delonte for an open three because of the attention he brings in the paint. It seemed impossible to stop and have yet to see it featured much in this series other than tonights game. Expect ALOT of it game 6.

Officiating was fair this evening too I might add.

Nav22

Reaction score
SLATE, just curious... are you from Ohio? If not, how did you come to be a Cavs fan? How long have you been a fan?

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;2791579 said:
SLATE, just curious... are you from Ohio? If not, how did you come to be a Cavs fan? How long have you been a fan?

No I'm not from Ohio. I was a Cavs fan when I was in junior high. Andre Miller was my favorite player in junior high and modeled my game after him..I've been a Cavs fan ever since. Getting LeBron was just the sweetener.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
That was a great game last night. LeBron's putzes finally showed up to play ball and Bron Bron had an unbelievable game. His series numbers are off the charts.

Can't wait until Saturday for another installment.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2791593 said:
No I'm not from Ohio. I was a Cavs fan when I was in junior high. Andre Miller was my favorite player in junior high and modeled my game after him..I've been a Cavs fan ever since. Getting LeBron was just the sweetener.

Andre Miller? Who patterns their game after Andre Miller? :laugh2::laugh2: