Cavs vs Magic

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2786248 said:
And? What does that have to do with hitting your shots? They are getting the EXACT same looks they were getting against the Hawks and Pistons. Only difference was that the ball went into the hoop. Delonte, Mo and Z are on EPIC shooting slumps.

So you think those three guys just happened to go into"epic" slumps, at the same time, against the same team, by chance? And they just happened to go into the same slumps during the regular season when they lost to the magic as well? That sure is a lot of coincidences.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2786380 said:
So you think those three guys just happened to go into"epic" slumps, at the same time, against the same team, by chance? And they just happened to go into the same slumps during the regular season when they lost to the magic as well? That sure is a lot of coincidences.

Ya actually I do. They are stone-cold right now. It's not like Orlando has lockdown D...They are getting great looks and just not knocking them down.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Magic fan here. Very impressed with the way they have played but something tells me "the shot" is what will give the Cavs the edge in the series.

I see it going 7 with Cleveland taking it in a very tight game.

Been an entertaining series none the less.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2786792 said:
Magic fan here. Very impressed with the way they have played but something tells me "the shot" is what will give the Cavs the edge in the series.

I see it going 7 with Cleveland taking it in a very tight game.

Been an entertaining series none the less.

Finally a voice of reason..not just some LeBron/Cav hater. Props to the Magic though..they are handeling their business. I hate Rashard Lewis!!! what a great pickup for the Magic though.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2786817 said:
Finally a voice of reason..not just some LeBron/Cav hater. Props to the Magic though..they are handeling their business. I hate Rashard Lewis!!! what a great pickup for the Magic though.
I think the Magic are causing serious matchup problems for the cavs. they have no one to guard Rashard Lewis. West and/or Williams have to help Lebron with the scoring or the Magic are gonna advance.

Jenky

Reaction score
I can see the Lakers' line up giving the Cavs a ton of trouble if they were to meet in the championship.

Nav22

Reaction score
I don't know why so many of you assume the Cavs are still going to win the series.

If Orlando takes care of their homecourt in Game 4, it's essentially a done deal. Only 8 teams have ever come back from a 3-1 deficit to win a series.

And based on how games 1-3 have gone, I have no reason to believe the Cavs are currently capable of winning in Orlando. I like the Magic winning Game 4 and finishing Cleveland off in 6.

As great as LeBron is, he just doesn't have the team yet. The clock has struck midnight on Mo Williams... he's playing like he belongs on Milwaukee's bench again.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;2787100 said:
If Orlando takes care of their homecourt in Game 4, it's essentially a done deal. Only 8 teams have ever come back from a 3-1 deficit to win a series.

So your tellin me there's a chance?!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Jenky;2786832 said:
I can see the Lakers' line up giving the Cavs a ton of trouble if they were to meet in the championship.

I think the Nuggets would give them even more trouble, the Lakers take the first quarter off too often and the Nuggets have a better bench.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Nav22;2787100 said:
I don't know why so many of you assume the Cavs are still going to win the series.

And based on how games 1-3 have gone, I have no reason to believe the Cavs are currently capable of winning in Orlando. I like the Magic winning Game 4 and finishing Cleveland off in 6.

As great as LeBron is, he just doesn't have the team yet. The clock has struck midnight on Mo Williams... he's playing like he belongs on Milwaukee's bench again.
WHa???? I thought Bron Bron was going to do what Dirk couldn't this year??

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Nav22;2787100 said:

Watch ESPN and you'll understand why the general population thinks it's an anomoly. ESPN, David Stern, all the the Promotional Machines, they know what they potentially have in a LeBron vs. Kobe match-up, so they have been hyping it up all post-season. Throw in blow-out sweeps against an uninspired Pistons team and an overmatched Hawks team and you get a lot of folks that did not give the Magic a chance to even win a game in this series.

I can't remember ever seeing such a large population ignore the seasonal head-to-head meetings and the obvious match-up problems that the Magic presented. The Cavs are simply ill-equipped to guard Turk and Lewis. Lebron can only cover one and the other has been tearing them up. Their Bigs are way outclassed against Howard (how is it that Varejo even earns a paycheck, he is just a horrible player).

To my knowledge, only Charles Barkley saw it coming amongst all of the high paid "Analysts". Crazy how they all bought into the hype instead of doing their jobs and being objective.

This series is a long ways from over though. If the Cavs win tonight, then they go back to Cleveland thinking all is right again.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
the ultimate would be to see Lebron vs Kobe, but seeing Dwight vs Kobe isn't to shabby either

Either way it goes if the Lakers advance it will still be a good finals.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
The league wants a Kobe vs Lebron finals. Why do you think the Magic are playing two series right now?? One against the cavs and another against the refs.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Real1st;2787741 said:
The league wants a Kobe vs Lebron finals. Why do you think the Magic are playing two series right now?? One against the cavs and another against the refs.

The Cavs better hurry up and start playing then.

Nav22

Reaction score
WHa???? I thought Bron Bron was going to do what Dirk couldn't this year??
I'm sorry if you're such a Mavs homer that you think Dirk even belongs in the same stratosphere as a LeBron James.

No, it looks like the Cavs will lose this series, but it's not because LeBron is shooting the ball terribly or because he's a complete no-show (like Dirk was in the 2 years in which the Mavs' championship window was open). LeBron has been magnificent, but the rest of his team is playing like garbage.

A Cleveland win tonight completely changes the series, and completely changes their title hopes. But I don't think they can win in Orlando, despite Mo's guarantee.

Magic win tonight and take it in 6. LeBron spends the entire summer rueing the day they traded for Mo Williams.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Blah...Magic in no more then 6. Unless the refs continue to step in with all the bs calls.

Kinda like the "foul" on Turkuglu on the famous triple flop by Varaflop, Z, and Mo Williams..

szd07o.jpg

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Letemburn;2787920 said:
Blah...Magic in no more then 6. Unless the refs continue to step in with all the bs calls.

Kinda like the "foul" on Turkuglu on the famous triple flop by Varaflop, Z, and Mo Williams..

szd07o.jpg
that's such a great angl cause you can see why turkoglu should be called for an offensive foul every time he drives

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Letemburn;2787920 said:

szd07o.jpg

Sooooo...this is your 2nd time posting this. Are you waiting for more people to aknowledge it or what? It's acting a bit desperate on your part and well played out by now..Turkaglu is coming in reckless and has no idea what he's doing.