Cavs vs Magic

Letemburn

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2788327 said:
:rolleyes: That sure didn't stop them last game during halftime..

Ill be here after the game, i wasnt talking anything during any games. Hopefully you will show up if the Cavs lose, ill be here regardless ;). You forget the other games where we was totally dominant in the 2nd half i guess. If we play ball like we can, no reason why we shouldnt win, only a 8 point game at half.

And i do got to admit the lineup you guys had before halftime is the best ive seen out of you all.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I've seen so many in and outs on shots by the Cavs in Orlando. I just don't think they're gonna be able to get it done.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2788364 said:
I got finals tommorrow so I won't be on here much after the game regardless if they win or lose.
working out your " excused absence " when the Cavs lose? :)

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2788376 said:
working out your " excused absence " when the Cavs lose? :)

Not really..just letting people know whats up..I got tons to study. I'll say my peice then bounce.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
I can't say nothin if they make this last second shot..which they probably will. I can just feel it.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Comes down to the final play, huge play coming up. Good game played by both teams. Refs were much better this game :bow:

Nav22

Reaction score
The definition of drama would be a foul putting Howard at the line for 2 shots, with 0.2 left on the clock.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Lets see what Lebrons made of right now...2 freethrows coming up. That was a iffy foul though, looked like Lebron kinda tripped over hisself.