RELEASED CB Patmon Released

John813

Reaction score
We have 4 wins. Patmon wasn't setting the world on fire with his play/physicality. Might as well move on to someone new.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
So late in the year to cut someone especially at a position the team is already thin at. Why not keep him for the last couple of games?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Sterling Moore 2014 - 46 total tackles, 12 pass deflections, 1 FF

Looking at those statistics, you'd think Moore had a decent year. That's why raw statistics suck for CBs, he was average to bad last year. I'm guessing it's the same in Tampa Bay as well.

EDIT: He also only has one INT this year, and I just saw the video of his INT, he was beat on a slant and the receiver dropped the ball and it landed in his hands. Yeah, he still sucks.

Moore had a really good year with the exception of the GB playoff game.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Have you not been following along? I said I didn't read her post why can't you accept that? Your comment was to the point and it's a comment that many have made. Telling someone they can take their head out of their rear is an insult especially for a mistake that was on your end...pardon the pun! I wish for one day I could see things from your perspective but I can't get my head far enough up my rear to do it. If you want to keep crying go ahead.

you and rodger should start your own thread !:muttley:
Call it the you said he said , no but , yeah Thread.:thumbup:

50cent

Reaction score
You're the one who's looking to argue I didn't attack your comment I simply responded that it was the stroking of the OL's ego by Jerry and many others along with the loss of Callahan as the reason the OL hasn't been as good this season. That simple comment caused you to become insulting. If you can't handle discussions like an adult you shouldn't provide opinions.

If you expect everyone to read every single post in a 10 page thread to try and decipher the many comments that are being posted you're kidding yourself. If you're going to make a comment it's on you to be clear and concise. The comment you made can't be taken any other way than it was.
Making yourself look bad again I see! Amazing!!!!

Pottsville Maroons

Reaction score
He got many chances. Dropped several ints and missed at least on assignment last week, according to Broddus. Sometimes, every once in a while, on this team there is accountability.

On this team, he should be commended for even having an opportunity for an INT. That's more than most of the rest of the secondary can say.