Twitter: CB/S Obi Melifonwu is visiting Cowboys

robjay04

Reaction score
Looks like Teddy Williams is at the Star too working out.

We love retreads don't we? This clown again?

Every team in the league likes retreads.

Everyone has several talented prospects on their roster that didn’t make it other places.

I would be disappointed if the team wasn’t trying to do anything to improve their roster when they don’t have a game to prep for.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Every team in the league likes retreads.

Everyone has several talented prospects on their roster that didn’t make it other places.

I would be disappointed if the team wasn’t trying to do anything to improve their roster when they don’t have a game to prep for.
A 30 year old retread that never played a snap of college football that has bounced from practice squad to bottom of a depth chart since we cut him almost 9 seasons ago?

Get out of here. If that's improvement, I don't want to be better.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
- Gruden is purging the roster
- He's been injured
- He's largely shown in Oakland that he's just a raw athlete and not a really good football player
Yep, that was Brugler’s evaluation and he just lacked reps, he is raw with recognition and lack of instincts but has great athleticism and size.

Reaction score
but his coverage sucks. has stiff hips doesn't show the corner ability like byron did.
Why don't we let the coach figure that out.

If you are right (and you may well be) he won't be signed and we move on. No harm. No foul.

All they are doing is looking at him. It's not like the team is signing him to some long term deal.

Smith22

Reaction score
Worth a look. Put him on special teams and see if Richard can develop him into a decent player.

Reactions: BAT

TheHerd

Reaction score

STRENGTHS

Sharp focus when ball is in the air. Takes path to the ball with undercut of the route at the last second. Plus hand-eye coordination to flip the field with interceptions.

Doesn't this preclude him from playing on the Cowboys? We have a strict no ball awareness policy for cornerbacks.

Reactions: BAT