CBS Top 100 Players (Dak 49)

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Well considering one of those QBs has a ring and all of them have gone farther in the playoffs than Dak...
He's been in the league for 18 years lol. Dak's gonna have his ring during his 18th year.

I don't care that they went 1 round further once. Jackson's signature win is against rookie Stroud - not an elite team and Stroud is just a rookie. Allen's signature win is against 39 year old Rivers. To me that's the same as Dak's TB win against Brady.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Joe Burrow career rating 98.6
Dak Prescott career rating 99.0
Josh Allen career rating 92.2

Proves your argument fallacious
Not sure your point. Im not disputing that Daks a good regular season qb, but if you include the playoffs, he definitely drops below Allen and Burrow, but stays in the same tier as Cousins. Do you get it now?

mcmvp

Reaction score
It's literally only a collection of weirdos on this board who don't know Dak's a top 10 NFL QB.

It's common knowledge to everyone else.
:laugh:
I think this is where a lot of the division for Dak (or Hurts, or any QB from any team) comes from. I know I don’t want a top 10 QB for my team. I want top 5. It’s not like there is 100 teams in the league. Top 10 is basically top 3rd. Big deal. I realize there are 2/3 of the league that can’t say they have one, but it is what it is.

I can only speak for myself. Hurts was a top 5 QB 2 years ago, and borderline top 15 last year. Hopefully he returns top 5 this year, or I will have issues with that. I’m an Eagles fan, not an individual player fan.

People may say that is asking for too much… And I get that. But when you were talking about the kind of money these guys are getting, if you aren’t top 5 more often than not, you aren’t worth that contract.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
I think this is where a lot of the division for Dak (or Hurts, or any QB from any team) comes from. I know I don’t want a top 10 QB for my team. I want top 5. It’s not like there is 100 teams in the league. Top 10 is basically top 3rd. Big deal. I realize there are 2/3 of the league that can’t say they have one, but it is what it is.

I can only speak for myself. Hurts was a top 5 QB 2 years ago, and borderline top 15 last year. Hopefully he returns top 5 this year, or I will have issues with that. I’m an Eagles fan, not an individual player fan.

People may say that is asking for too much… And I get that. But when you were talking about the kind of money these guys are getting, if you aren’t top 5 more often than not, you aren’t worth that contract.
:hammer:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I've said it before, wherever you place Dak, you place Kirk Cousins right behind him. These two are damn near identical except Cousins sat for three seasons, but he's started 9. Let's take a look at their careers

Cousins:
76-67-2 career record
66.9% career completion percentage
270 tds-110 interceptions
1-3 in the playoffs

Dak Prescott:
73-41 career record
67% career completion record
202 tds- 74 interceptions
2-5 in the playoffs
That's interesting take....So Cousins and Romo the same guy?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Yeah but the guys from about 3-10 are all of the same caliber.

There's Mahomes and then there's a bunch of guys under them.

The only difference between Burrow and Herbert is playoff success. Team playoff success at that. That's how that top 10 gets evaluated. At the end of the day these are all guys who who are capable of quarterbacking a team to the playoffs. And as of right now Mahomes is the only one who's shown he can do it year in and year out.

So yes, there is only 32 teams in the NFL....however, about 10 of them are consistently good. And even that may be a stretch.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's literally only a collection of weirdos on this board who don't know Dak's a top 10 NFL QB.

It's common knowledge to everyone else.
:laugh:
Thats fine...what does it get us? Bounced right out the playoffs in no small part to him?

he could do nothing and be better for this team. Cooper Rush proved it.

And NO...I did NOT say we could win a super bowl with Coop. So don't even.

Dak is a better QB by far that COULD get us further by doing nothing better then Rush. :)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Thats fine...what does it get us? Bounced right out the playoffs in no small part to him?

he could do nothing and be better for this team. Cooper Rush proved it.

And NO...I did NOT say we could win a super bowl with Coop. So don't even.

Dak is a better QB by far that COULD get us further by doing nothing better then Rush. :)
He could do nothing and be better for this team? Explain that one.....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's because Dak Haters are nothing without Prescott.

:laugh: :laugh:
What will you do without Dak? Will you love and defend the next QB like you did Dak? Or Romo?

Sounds like you aren't yet prepared to do that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He could do nothing and be better for this team? Explain that one.....
I am not surprised I have to explain that to you. But...here goes.

If dak had "done nothing" against Green bay...say just a couple 1st downs maybe? But NO interceptions. Don't do anything.

-The score MIGHT have been 13-7 at half time. NOT....27-7.

It's a different game.

There...we good now? Surprise me an "get" it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does @SteveTheCowboy a possible football fan know that Cooper Rush will never make anyone's 100 list??? :lmao: :lmao:

But Rush is equal to Prescott because Dak does nothing better:laugh::laugh::lmao:

Cooper is an expert at doing nothing ....6 starts in 7 seasons!!! Steve is 100 correct :laugh:
Why are you mad Rush did good?

He never threw two ints for 14 point in the first half. He knows that hurts the defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am not surprised I have to explain that to you. But...here goes.

If dak had "done nothing" against Green bay...say just a couple 1st downs maybe? But NO interceptions. Don't do anything.

-The score MIGHT have been 13-7 at half time. NOT....27-7.

It's a different game.

There...we good now? Surprise me an "get" it.
So if Rush would've played he wouldn't have thrown any interceptions lol? He would've played better? That's a interesting take. Especially since the last game he started he was throwing the football to the Eagles.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, lol, yall think im gonna put Romo in elite category? Ive said Dak and Romo are pretty much the same guy too
I'm not saying Romo is elite....but i'm not gonna say him and Cousins are the same guy either lol. He literally can't play in prime time games. That's all the Cowboys do is play prime time games lol. If you think Dak is bad against the good teams wait until you see what Cousins does against ANYONE in prime time lol. Hell he choked to Cooper Rush in primetime lol.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I'm not saying Romo is elite....but i'm not gonna say him and Cousins are the same guy either lol. He literally can't play in prime time games. That's all the Cowboys do is play prime time games lol. If you think Dak is bad against the good teams wait until you see what Cousins does against ANYONE in prime time lol. Hell he choked to Cooper Rush in primetime lol.
That's why I said you put Dak one spot ahead of him. That list had Trevor Lawrence ahead of Cousins, lol, what