CBS Top 100 Players (Dak 49)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's why I said you put Dak one spot ahead of him. That list had Trevor Lawrence ahead of Cousins, lol, what
You said they were practically the same guy lol. I like Kirk too probably better than most but his lack of ability to play in prime time is alarming....though he did have a hell of a game last year....might've been against San Fran of all teams lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Does @SteveTheCowboy a possible football fan know that Cooper Rush will never make anyone's 100 list??? :lmao: :lmao:

But Rush is equal to Prescott because Dak does nothing better:laugh::laugh::lmao:

Cooper is an expert at doing nothing ....6 starts in 7 seasons!!! Steve is 100 correct :laugh:
I don't know what he's doing now.....i'm at a loss of words lol.

jwitten82

Reaction score
You said they were practically the same guy lol. I like Kirk too probably better than most but his lack of ability to play in prime time is alarming....though he did have a hell of a game last year....might've been against San Fran of all teams lol.
Yea "practically " the same, not the exact same

Motorola

Reaction score
Isn’t the last time we saw Rodgers was him stinking it up in a must win against Lions to make the playoffs?

Also he currently hasn’t thrown for 300 yards in a game since 2021 lol.
TMC - I just had to look it up....KUDOS

2021___16 games:
4 under 200
2 from 200-250
6 from 250-300
4 over 300

2022___17 games:
None over 300
1 at 291
2 from 251-255
9 from 200-250
5 under 200

Qcard

Reaction score
Why are you mad Rush did good?
Why mad??? Cooper Rush performance is equal to his weak off-season program and zero progress in athletism since HS.
He never threw two ints for 14 point in the first half.
That's what happens when can't earn more than 6 starts albeit due to Dak's injury in 7 years.

I don't blame the Janitor for not closing the company merger :lmao:
He knows that hurts the defense.
Agreed, it also hurts being a top 100 player in the NFL....scared money :facepalm::laugh:

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don’t dispute that Dak is a top 10 QB. He clearly is and has been for some time.

The issue is, and the argument some make. Is that Dak isn’t good enough to win a championship with, if you’re paying him a high salary.

The argument speaks not just to Dak but to how the entire NFL works. You either need an ELITE QB. Or you need a QB on a rookie (cheap) deal. To have the salary cap to put a better team together.

I actually agree with this argument now. I want the cowboys to move on from Dak. Not because Dak isn’t good. Dak is good.

But because Dak isn’t good enough for our front office to win a Super Bowl with. And that our only chance is to get lucky and land the next elite QB.

So I want them to try and do that.

There’s also the clutch factor. Dak doesn’t have it. He just doesn’t.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well if we based everything off of "the last time we watched someone play".... Tom Brady HOF induction would be put on hold when the Cowboys retired him, correct?

Based on the last time we watched him play......
Yeah he didn't think that comment out when he made it. It was just all about slugging Dak lol.

Qcard

Reaction score
Well if we based everything off of "the last time we watched someone play".... Tom Brady HOF induction would be put on hold when the Cowboys retired him, correct?

Based on the last time we watched him play......
What?? @MountaineerCowboy moved the Goal post??! :lmao:

Only QB on the list should be Mahomes or the Superbowl winning QB:laugh::lmao:

Dak Haters are weird:bow::bow::bow::bow:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why mad??? Cooper Rush performance is equal to his weak off-season program and zero progress in athletism since HS.

That's what happens when can't earn more than 6 starts albeit due to Dak's injury in 7 years.

I don't blame the Janitor for not closing the company merger :lmao:

Agreed, it also hurts being a top 100 player in the NFL....scared money :facepalm::laugh:
Good work on the multi quotes.

I do not know NFL football and I don't know how to do that so adeptly. GREAT JOB!

jwitten82

Reaction score
I don’t dispute that Dak is a top 10 QB. He clearly is and has been for some time.

The issue is, and the argument some make. Is that Dak isn’t good enough to win a championship with, if you’re paying him a high salary.

The argument speaks not just to Dak but to how the entire NFL works. You either need an ELITE QB. Or you need a QB on a rookie (cheap) deal. To have the salary cap to put a better team together.

I actually agree with this argument now. I want the cowboys to move on from Dak. Not because Dak isn’t good. Dak is good.

But because Dak isn’t good enough for our front office to win a Super Bowl with. And that our only chance is to get lucky and land the next elite QB.

So I want them to try and do that.

There’s also the clutch factor. Dak doesn’t have it. He just doesn’t.
BINGO! I dont think many here would argue that Dak is a good regular season qb, but we know that he's not the one to get us over the hump. Im glad you brought up the "It" factor, because Daks play takes a dip in the post season, the same as Romo

Motorola

Reaction score
Yeah if i'm not mistaken I think it was December 2021.....
Dec 12th___45-30 v. Bears; 29/37, 341 YD, 4 TD, 0 INT.
That was the third game in that season where he threw 4 touchdowns and no interceptions. Add to it...three games with 3 TD and 0 INT.
37 touchdowns, 4 interceptions for 2021
In 2022...26 TD, 12 INT.
Only one game with 3 TD, 0 INT.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BINGO! I dont think many here would argue that Dak is a good regular season qb, but we know that he's not the one to get us over the hump. Im glad you brought up the "It" factor, because Daks play takes a dip in the post season, the same as Romo
Tell me how romo dipped exactly like Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dec 12th___45-30 v. Bears; 29/37, 341 YD, 4 TD, 0 INT.
That was the third game in that season where he threw 4 touchdowns and no interceptions. Add to it...three games with 3 TD and 0 INT.
37 touchdowns, 4 interceptions for 2021
In 2022...26 TD, 12 INT.
Only one game with 3 TD, 0 INT.
Yeah truthfully Aaron hasn't been Aaron in a long time. He has some good receivers....he will have the weapons to have his best season in years if there's something still there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
1) If you surround the QB with high level picks...that happens. Ask Joe Burrow how a high draft pick QB goes to a crappy team and does well.

2) Most QBs have to play against high level teams to be rewarded with All Pro and MVP. Demanding an explanation for how dak did it...might be a lot to ask. If you can show a lot of other QBs getting those awards against bad teams...maybe that will help getting your answer.

3) Maybe because the cowboys got Dak good players. They gave up a lot to get Cooper. They gave him Lamb. He was lucky to be gifted a young Zeke. Most starting rookie QB's don't get such good players and teams, or else they wouldn't have been such high draft picks in the first place. Trevor Lawrence? Joe Burrow? Man they had to start on pretty bad teams.

Purdy got to start on a pretty good team just like dak did. They got to a super bowl.

Not ALL Purdy...but he didn't *** it up either.

I hope this helps bit I am sure it doesn't to the likes of you.

There's just one problem....Dak went to a 4 win team in 2016 lol. And 3 of those wins came while Romo was at QB. Damn near went winless.

Purdy went to a SB contender. They are not the same.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
There's just one problem....Dak went to a 4 win team in 2016 lol. And 3 of those wins came while Romo was at QB. Damn near went winless.

Purdy went to a SB contender. They are not the same.
Crazy how Cowboys go 3-1 with Romo and 1-11 without him in 2015.

Meanwhile Cooper Rush is 5-1 with Daks roster.

Romo really had the lack of help ya'll think Dak has.

GINeric

Reaction score
1) If you surround the QB with high level picks...that happens. Ask Joe Burrow how a high draft pick QB goes to a crappy team and does well.

2) Most QBs have to play against high level teams to be rewarded with All Pro and MVP. Demanding an explanation for how dak did it...might be a lot to ask. If you can show a lot of other QBs getting those awards against bad teams...maybe that will help getting your answer.

3) Maybe because the cowboys got Dak good players. They gave up a lot to get Cooper. They gave him Lamb. He was lucky to be gifted a young Zeke. Most starting rookie QB's don't get such good players and teams, or else they wouldn't have been such high draft picks in the first place. Trevor Lawrence? Joe Burrow? Man they had to start on pretty bad teams.

Purdy got to start on a pretty good team just like dak did. They got to a super bowl.

Not ALL Purdy...but he didn't *** it up either.

I hope this helps bit I am sure it doesn't to the likes of you.

So what you're saying to me is Dak is the first bum, below average quarterback in NFL history to do this?

If not please list the other bum, below average quarterbacks who've been top 10 most of their careers, became All Pro and MVP candidates WITHOUT a functioning running game. I need you to give me names.

NAME the other bum quarterbacks who have annually been in the top 10, and had an All Pro and MVP consideration season WITHOUT a functioning running game. I need names.

After that let me know which Dak Prescott team from top to bottom, position for position and coaching staff that was equivalent or better than what Purdy inherited.