CBS Top 100 Players (Dak 49)

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Joe Burrow career rating 98.6
Dak Prescott career rating 99.0
Josh Allen career rating 92.2

Proves your argument fallacious
lol he provided multiple data points for his argument … you hand picked one.

GINeric

Reaction score
Crazy how Cowboys go 3-1 with Romo and 1-11 without him in 2015.

Meanwhile Cooper Rush is 5-1 with Daks roster.

Romo really had the lack of help ya'll think Dak has.
It's funny how yall keep bringing up Cooper Rush in the same breath as starting quarterbacks who have All Pro and MVP candidacy to their names.

Rush can barely pass for over 100 yards. There is a reason he spent most of his 8 year career on and off of practice squads.

Do you believe Rush is so good that he's flown under the radar for 7 years and slid pass the knowledge and attention of 31 other scouts and head coaches? When is Rush going to get a starting job? Why haven't Rush been paid max dollars yet? Where is Rush's huge signing bonus?

Rush is a career backup at best and should never be mentioned in the same breath as a starting quarterback. The same way Dak shouldn't mentioned in the same conversation as the quarterback elites.

According to your logic, Trent Dilpher and Nick Foles are better quarterbacks than Dan Marino and Jim Kelly because Dilpher and Foles won Superbowls, correct? They won more Superbowls than Kelly and Marino combined.

HungryLion

Reaction score
BINGO! I dont think many here would argue that Dak is a good regular season qb, but we know that he's not the one to get us over the hump. Im glad you brought up the "It" factor, because Daks play takes a dip in the post season, the same as Romo
Yes. And our last SB winning QB. Aikman. He played BETTER in the playoffs than the regular season.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
lol he provided multiple data points for his argument … you hand picked one.
Those other "data points" are just what culminates to a QB rating. Rating is based on those other stats. Thanks for playing tho.

I'd say there's very little argument you can make to suggest Dak isn't in league with the current QB class besides Mahomes.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what you're saying to me is Dak is the first bum, below average quarterback in NFL history to do this?

If not please list the other bum, below average quarterbacks who've been top 10 most of their careers, became All Pro and MVP candidates WITHOUT a functioning running game. I need you to give me names.

NAME the other bum quarterbacks who have annually been in the top 10, and had an All Pro and MVP consideration season WITHOUT a functioning running game. I need names.

After that let me know which Dak Prescott team from top to bottom, position for position and coaching staff that was equivalent or better than what Purdy inherited.
I never said any of that. Right off the bat you are saying I said Dak is the first bum? I mean come on dude. Really?

I don't argue ANY of your cherry pickt comments.

How does Dak do in the playoffs.... in big games. YOUR extra special...CHERRY PICKED stats don't account for that.

So during the good times it's all dak but when things get tough it's the team and not Dak.

You are exposed.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those other "data points" are just what culminates to a QB rating. Rating is based on those other stats. Thanks for playing tho.

I'd say there's very little argument you can make to suggest Dak isn't in league with the current QB class besides Mahomes.
Let's forget mahomes.

What other QB threw two interception for two easy TDs in the first half against a lower seed at home in game one in the playoffs.

I, am not TRYING to cherry pick. Lets start there...and discuss.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Let's forget mahomes.

What other QB threw two interception for two easy TDs in the first half against a lower seed at home in game one in the playoffs.

I, am not TRYING to cherry pick. Lets start there...and discuss.
What defense gave up 250 yards in the first half? Let's start there....and discuss.

Ok the Browns. What happened? They got dismantled. Same thing is always gonna happen when your defense is that awful .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What defense gave up 250 yards in the first half? Let's start there....and discuss.

Ok the Browns. What happened? They got dismantled. Same thing is always gonna happen when your defense is that awful .
No...I asked you first to start. Why do you refuse to answer and change the narrative?

Coward who can't face the truth. Won't answer the question. YOU...answer my question FIRST . I will be man enough to answer yours.

You up for it? Come on...I'm pulling for ya!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well... Micha got schooled by Jordan Love. Couldn't get one sack on a rookie. But he's still #9.

Daron Bland was so bad not even CBS included him in the Top 100.

Lamb dropped 3rd and 8. Pouted on the bench. Then quit.

Give me a list of who didn't suck in that game:

Jake Ferguson. C'est tout.
Hopefully we drafted a few more Ferguson's this year.

Chasing6

Reaction score
:flagwave:Does @SteveTheCowboy a possible football fan know that Cooper Rush will never make anyone's 100 list??? :lmao: :lmao:

But Rush is equal to Prescott because Dak does nothing better:laugh::laugh::lmao:

Cooper is an expert at doing nothing ....6 starts in 7 seasons!!! Steve is 100 correct :laugh:
Trance won't be making any list at all.

Can we trade him for a UFL player. :laugh:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The disrespect for CeeDee and Dak is mind blowing. These two were the reason why the Cowboys had the top scoring offense in the NFL.

Nav22

Reaction score
Thats fine...what does it get us? Bounced right out the playoffs in no small part to him?

he could do nothing and be better for this team. Cooper Rush proved it.

And NO...I did NOT say we could win a super bowl with Coop. So don't even.

Dak is a better QB by far that COULD get us further by doing nothing better then Rush. :)
Nobody said having a top 10 QB alone will get you anywhere.

That's not how NFL football works.

Nav22

Reaction score
I think this is where a lot of the division for Dak (or Hurts, or any QB from any team) comes from. I know I don’t want a top 10 QB for my team. I want top 5. It’s not like there is 100 teams in the league. Top 10 is basically top 3rd. Big deal. I realize there are 2/3 of the league that can’t say they have one, but it is what it is.

I can only speak for myself. Hurts was a top 5 QB 2 years ago, and borderline top 15 last year. Hopefully he returns top 5 this year, or I will have issues with that. I’m an Eagles fan, not an individual player fan.

People may say that is asking for too much… And I get that. But when you were talking about the kind of money these guys are getting, if you aren’t top 5 more often than not, you aren’t worth that contract.
Hurts was garbage last year, while Dak was the MVP runner-up.

Dak stunk in the playoff game, yes, just like Hurts did in his playoff game.

I'd be worried about your guy too if I were you.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on our resident low IQ coward bunch to answer these questions.... they say Dak is a bum, below average, only benefitted from a 32nd ranked defensive schedule......

1. How can a quarterback who's a bum annually place himself in the top 10 and become All Pro and a MVP candidate WITHOUT a functioning running game?

2. There is a quarterback every season that plays against the 32nd ranked passing defense. Why haven't those quarterbacks taken advantage of playing against the 32nd ranked passing defense and become a All Pro and a MVP candidate like Dak did??

3. What other below average, bum quarterbacks have annually been in the top ten, and became and All-Pro and MVP candidate WITHOUT a functioning running game.

These three questions alone have silenced those weak low IQ hatin cowards. I shut these cowards up using THEIR own logic.

Not ONE of them could answer those questions and their weak coward ***es run, hide and avoid those questions like a plague.
He's a bum because he chokes in the playoffs. He has had plenty of great teams and yet the Cowboys keep breaking their own records for playoff failure.

He throws a pick a playoff game whereas Mahomes throws a pick once per 7 games.

He's got the worst starting record of any playoff QB ever.

There's no hiding by anyone except the Dak Stans who simply refuse to admit that the playoffs are all that matter at the end of the day. It's why Danny White is seen as a failed QB despite the fact that he was far superior in the playoffs than either Dak or Romo. He couldn't get over the hump and that is all that matters.