CBS Top 100 Players (Dak 49)

mcmvp

Reaction score
eagles fans (and the media and posters here) said it often and loud, what are you talking about? you don't hear it now because it was over a year ago and he sucked since then. bringing up no first place votes is such a smooth brain argument as well. was he the runner up or no?
I suppose he was for those that want to look at it that way… but you won’t find many people that really care about that topic. People only remember who won it.

Proof

Reaction score
I suppose he was for those that want to look at it that way… but you won’t find many people that really care about that topic. People only remember who won it.
it’s nothing to hang your hat on, there’s no award for it and i can’t tell you 2nd place for many awards, but shortly after being a front runner and in contention i think it’s ok to reference

Yobwocs

Reaction score
So according to the Dak haters, fans of opposing teams all think he's some average to below Quarterback.

Here's a Steelers fans' Top 10:

Hmhhh ..I thought opposing fans all think Dak rightfully takes his place as an average to below average QB.

Sounds like the only guy who don't recognize Dak is Top 5-8 is the trolls and Cowboys haters - the ones who drop comments on YouTube...the 60 IQ people:

His top 10:

1. Mahomes
2. Jackson
3. Hurts
4. Allen
5. Stafford
6. Dak
7. Love
8. Stroud
9. Burrow
10. Purdy

McKDaddy

Reaction score
So according to the Dak haters, fans of opposing teams all think he's some average to below Quarterback.

Here's a Steelers fans' Top 10:

Hmhhh ..I thought opposing fans all think Dak rightfully takes his place as an average to below average QB.

Sounds like the only guy who don't recognize Dak is Top 5-8 is the trolls and Cowboys haters - the ones who drop comments on YouTube...the 60 IQ people:

His top 10:

1. Mahomes
2. Jackson
3. Hurts
4. Allen
5. Stafford
6. Dak
7. Love
8. Stroud
9. Burrow
10. Purdy

Well that order is certainly suspect. Especially considering that in 2022 Burrow went for 696 yards & 6 TD's against them.

Either way, being top 10 is a function of the QB population. I haven't seen anyone say that Dak isn't top 10 in the current environment. Does that mean he's what a top 10 QB should be? Or does that mean there are only a few elite QB's right now & so the rest of the top 10 benefits from being generously ranked?

So, yes for me & a lot of others he is at best an average QB who is still top 10 for the reason I pointed out. Us "haters" are way more open minded & fair in our assessments than the "Dakvidians". If you are open minded can you accept this and stop badgering everyone about things like this?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
No, they are not. Dak is better. Not hard to understand that.......unless you are a Dak troll.
How can you say that? A zillion comparisons have been posted showing the similarities between their numbers. They are eerily similar. Few things Kirk has an advantage & a few things Dak has an advantage but completely interchangeable.

Yes Kirk has played in 36 more games but he has 10,000 more passing yards. That means averaging 277.77 yds per game over those.

You liking Dak better doesn't make him a better QB.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How can you say that? A zillion comparisons have been posted showing the similarities between their numbers. They are eerily similar. Few things Kirk has an advantage & a few things Dak has an advantage but completely interchangeable.

Yes Kirk has played in 36 more games but he has 10,000 more passing yards. That means averaging 277.77 yds per game over those.

Dak is a better QB. Everyone knows it except for you Dak trolls.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Ah, the "ignore all facts & just repeat myself" rebuttal.

So very avent garde. You really schooled me. That's why you're such a valued contributor.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Well that order is certainly suspect. Especially considering that in 2022 Burrow went for 696 yards & 6 TD's against them.

Either way, being top 10 is a function of the QB population. I haven't seen anyone say that Dak isn't top 10 in the current environment. Does that mean he's what a top 10 QB should be? Or does that mean there are only a few elite QB's right now & so the rest of the top 10 benefits from being generously ranked?

So, yes for me & a lot of others he is at best an average QB who is still top 10 for the reason I pointed out. Us "haters" are way more open minded & fair in our assessments than the "Dakvidians". If you are open minded can you accept this and stop badgering everyone about things like this?
Thanks for proving your biases.

Dak's numbers are better than both Allen and Burrow. You failed trying to draw up a false equivalence.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Thanks for proving your biases.

Dak's numbers are better than both Allen and Burrow. You failed trying to draw up a false equivalence.
Coming to a conclusion isn't a bias.

I was comparing to Kirk. So the false equivalency would be bringing up Burrow and Allen.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's literally only a collection of weirdos on this board who don't know Dak's a top 10 NFL QB.

It's common knowledge to everyone else.
:laugh:
It doesn’t matter to most of them cause he chokes in the playoffs. The rest are just trolling.

Yobwocs

Reaction score

I was comparing to Kirk. So the false equivalency would be bringing up Burrow and Allen.
The false equivalence is drawing up a similarity between Dak and Kirk based on stats.

Kirks stats are better than nearly all the QBs. Does that mean he's Top 5? Top 6? Because there aren't 5 or 6 QBs with better stats than him.

No......because most of his stats are meaningless. It's against the Lions and Bears. Anytime he's in the Primetime window his stats regress below his mean because he doesn't play well in games people actually see.

Dak might play badly in the playoffs but in the regular season Primetime he usually shines.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Here's another ranking. DAK IS 7

Screenshot-20240701-194827.png

RoboQB

Reaction score
The false equivalence is drawing up a similarity between Dak and Kirk based on stats.

Kirks stats are better than nearly all the QBs. Does that mean he's Top 5? Top 6? Because there aren't 5 or 6 QBs with better stats than him.

No......because most of his stats are meaningless. It's against the Lions and Bears. Anytime he's in the Primetime window his stats regress below his mean because he doesn't play well in games people actually see.

Dak might play badly in the playoffs but in the regular season Primetime he usually shines.
You forgot he played GB twice a year.
Look those up.

Oh shoot, it's you. I didn't know at first.
Oh well. Hey, you think Washington and NYG are better than the Lions and Bears? I think not.

RoboQB

Reaction score

She's whack, like Whitney.
Loves to work in the word "biases" in each conversation.
Essentially accusing you of, you know....

Yobwocs

Reaction score
You forgot he played GB twice a year.
Look those up.

Oh shoot, it's you. I didn't know at first.
Oh well. Hey, you think Washington and NYG are better than the Lions and Bears? I think not.
What do you mean it's ME???? You got beef or something? Cause I don't know even who you are.

If Kirk is the same as Dak he's the same as Burrow too. Check the stats.

RoboQB

Reaction score
What do you mean it's ME???? You got beef or something? Cause I don't know even who you are.

If Kirk is the same as Dak he's the same as Burrow too. Check the stats.
I think I just commented to you in another post.
Wanted to be clear I wasn't stalking.
Beef? No, just ham...lol. Why? You hangry?

Burrow plays against top defenses. All three divisional opponents have elite defenses. Stats are a joke comparison if you're not comparing apples to apples.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I think I just commented to you in another post.
Wanted to be clear I wasn't stalking.
Beef? No, just ham...lol. Why? You hangry?

Burrow plays against top defenses. All three divisional opponents have elite defenses. Stats are a joke comparison if you're not comparing apples to apples.
Thoughts on Dak's 4-1 record against the AFC North being than Burrow's 7-11?

While we're at it....in case you've been locked in your basement....this is the current QBs tiers in the NFL. Dak is 7. Kirk is 14. I suggest you get with the times.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Thoughts on Dak's 4-1 record against the AFC North being than Burrow's 7-11?

While we're at it....in case you've been locked in your basement....this is the current QBs tiers in the NFL. Dak is 7. Kirk is 14. I suggest you get with the times.

Ha!
Some sixth grader shares a picture chart and you
claim it to be official. I mean, did Kurt Warner do this, or what? The times, currently, seems to be ignorant.
I'll stick with critical thinking instead.

For example, if Joe Burrow were traded straight up for Dak tomorrow, right or wrong, every pundit, network, fan on the planet immediately begins their show, podcast, tweet, etc. with a version of "This puts Dallas as the front runner to win a SB..." and everyone here knows it.

Unfortunately, this isn't a video game. So, another 1st round playoff knockout is on the horizon. I predict this
year will be a disappointing loss to, for some irony, Kirk Cousins and the Atlanta Falcons. (Actually, it might be Penix, but still.)

Oh, the 4-1 record vs AFC North. Cute. Won all 4 as a rookie, 2016. 0-1 since 2020. Again, not comparing apples to apples makes one look silly. It almost seems mean to mention that Burrow has already been to a SB and has a winning record vs. Mahomes, the dude at the top of everyone's list.

Last edited:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Ha!
Some sixth grader shares a picture chart and you
claim it to be official. I mean, did Kurt Warner do this, or what? The times, currently, seems to be ignorant.
I'll stick with critical thinking instead.

For example, if Joe Burrow were traded straight up for Dak tomorrow, right or wrong, every pundit, network, fan on the planet immediately begins their show, podcast, tweet, etc. with a version of "This puts Dallas as the front runner to win a SB..." and everyone here knows it.

Unfortunately, this isn't a video game. So, another 1st round playoff knockout is on the horizon. I predict this
year will be a disappointing loss to, for some irony, Kirk Cousins and the Atlanta Falcons. (Actually, it might be Penix, but still.)
Don't blame me for being in tune with the times. Dak is ranked anywhere from 5-8 on ANY site. Its an accepted opinion by football publications. Not based on trolls who drop random comments on YouTube.

This Cowboys team is nowhere near gonna be playing in the Super Bowl with the personnel and persisting 30 year organizational issues they have, and the defense going high and low like that off the switch in an instant. Only way we're playing for a Super Bowl is if something changes fast (not impossible but I won't be betting on that) so no..... I'm not gonna entertain a fantasy trade scenario and a fictitious media shot in the dark prediction, or some typical Cowboy fan's delusion of grandeur.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Don't blame me for being in tune with the times. Dak is ranked anywhere from 5-8 on ANY site. Its an accepted opinion by football publications. Not based on trolls who drop random comments on YouTube.

This Cowboys team is nowhere near gonna be playing in the Super Bowl with the personnel and persisting 30 year organizational issues they have, and the defense going high and low like that off the switch in an instant. Only way we're playing for a Super Bowl is if something changes fast (possible but I won't be betting on that) so no..... I'm not gonna entertain a fantasy trade scenario and a fictitious media shot in the dark prediction, or some typical Cowboy fan's delusion of grandeur.
You seem to just want to argue. I wasn't talking about a trade. I was making a point. There are a number of QBs who would be instant upgrades over Dak. Burrow is one of them. It seems odd you'd mention him as an equal or less than Dak because of his divisional record. Which was the beginning of this lil' back and forth. By the way, Burrow is 5-2 in the playoffs.
It might be a good idea to never compare Burrow and Dak again. It works against your biases...lol