CBS Top 100 Players (Dak 49)

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Cousin's and Dak's careers are not enough close to similar.

Cousins has a 52% winning percentage out of 145 games played.

Dak has a 64% winning percentage out of 114 games played.

Their TDs to INTs ratio is also way off and highly in favor of Dak. I won't even waste any more of my time doing the numbers to prove so by ratio. It's not even close. Dak has a much better TD to INT ratio than Cousins.

Talk about badly failing trying to compare both Cousins and Dak being the same statistical type of player. Dak is definitely the much better QB of the two, by far, and it's not even close.
Help me understand. You list winning percentage as your first piece of evidence. i.e. gave the QB credit for the wins.

I guess this means we can give our QB credit for the recent losses in the playoffs?

How does this work? It seems to change from thread to thread. Can you help me understand?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Cousin's and Dak's careers are not enough close to similar.

Their TDs to INTs ratio is also way off and highly in favor of Dak. I won't even waste any more of my time doing the numbers to prove so by ratio. It's not even close. Dak has a much better TD to INT ratio than Cousins.

Talk about badly failing trying to compare both Cousins and Dak being the same statistical type of player. Dak is definitely the much better QB of the two, by far, and it's not even close.
Look guys..

This is one of those example when winning percentage is a QB stats.

Stay tuned to see what it is the next time a "Dak sucks in the playoffs post" is posted! I wonder if it becomes a team stat then! Stay tuned!

cmoney23

Reaction score
Rodgers is still better judging from his last play and that is what they are doing\
also I think Dak is about right considering how he stunk it up in his last game
Dak's last game... 41/60 for 403 yards with 3 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. (Stunk it up!!!)

Rodger... 0/1 for 0 yards, 1 sack.

Seriously.... :thumbdown:

cmoney23

Reaction score
He's been in the league for 18 years lol. Dak's gonna have his ring during his 18th year.

I don't care that they went 1 round further once. Jackson's signature win is against rookie Stroud - not an elite team and Stroud is just a rookie. Allen's signature win is against 39 year old Rivers. To me that's the same as Dak's TB win against Brady.
Allen's signature win was a loss to Kansas City!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score

I'd rather have Dak, but I'm not sure about the bolded part there. Their TD/INTS are pretty close once you adjust for number of attempts. Dak has a 5.2 TD% and a 1.9 INT%. Cousins is 5.2 TD and 2.1 INT. The edge goes to Dak there, but it's really close.

Stats don't tell the whole story, but the numbers say these guys are pretty much neck and neck. YPA, QB ratings are all pretty even for both guys in their careers. Even a lot of the advanced metrics show similar accuracy, similar time to pressure, air yards slightly favor Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Help me understand. You list winning percentage as your first piece of evidence. i.e. gave the QB credit for the wins.

I guess this means we can give our QB credit for the recent losses in the playoffs?

How does this work? It seems to change from thread to thread. Can you help me understand?
In reality, wins and losses should pertain to the team as a whole. I simply caved in to the Dak trolls who use that stat against Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Look guys..

This is one of those example when winning percentage is a QB stats.

Stay tuned to see what it is the next time a "Dak sucks in the playoffs post" is posted! I wonder if it becomes a team stat then! Stay tuned!
You're the last person who should speak. You use playoff wins and losses to spew your hate against only Dak.

jwitten82

Reaction score

Dak ratio is not that much better as you make it seem. Thats why I put Dak one spot ahead of cousins, boi

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
In reality, wins and losses should pertain to the team as a whole. I simply caved in to the Dak trolls who use that stat against Dak.
I hope you at least now understand that Dak and Cousins are pretty much the same QB.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I hope you at least now understand that Dak and Cousins are pretty much the same QB.
if that means stats show this ..does that not put the Romo/Dak debate to bed also..being as they would be the same QB?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Solid argument, but it begs the question..what QB could over come this FO? Im in line with almost everything you said..i however do not trust this FO to be able to pull any of it off...they have not fixed the run defense because they dont believe its a problem when compared to flashy INT's...its not going to matter who is at QB if they dont change the way they build a team...
In the league right now? Mahomes could overcome this FO and win a title.

Prime Brady, prime manning, prime Brees probably.

This front office legit needs a hall of fame
Caliber elite QB.

That’s their only chance.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I guess this is an on-topic question.
Can anyone name Dak's signature game?
One where he put the team on his back?
I've seen every game but can't remember a specific one
where he brought his team all the way back.

GINeric

Reaction score
I never said any of that. Right off the bat you are saying I said Dak is the first bum? I mean come on dude. Really?

I don't argue ANY of your cherry pickt comments.

How does Dak do in the playoffs.... in big games. YOUR extra special...CHERRY PICKED stats don't account for that.

So during the good times it's all dak but when things get tough it's the team and not Dak.

You are exposed.
You really need to stop lying. I'm assuming you're too grown for that.

Never have I ever said when things are going good, it's all Dak and when it's bad, it's not Dak. Actually alot of your weak lil friends with the low football IQs on this board say the opposite. They say when we when it's the team, and every loss is Dak fault.

I never see you say anything to them.... I wonder why.

I'm smart enough to know that wins AND losses are on the team. Has Dak single handedly blown games before? Absolutely. Has Dak played well enough to win but got let down by the penalties he didn't commit and the defense unable to make stops? Absolutely.

I don't know if anybody ever told you this before, but football is a TEAM game. There's 3 different units. There's offense, defense and special teams. It takes great effort from players on each unit to win a game.

This is not boxing, golf or tennis. This is a team game.

So nah... YOU'VE been exposed. Have a great day kid!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You really need to stop lying. I'm assuming you're too grown for that.

Never have I ever said when things are going good, it's all Dak and when it's bad, it's not Dak. Actually alot of your weak lil friends with the low football IQs on this board say the opposite. They say when we when it's the team, and every loss is Dak fault.

I never see you say anything to them.... I wonder why.

I'm smart enough to know that wins AND losses are on the team. Has Dak single handedly blown games before? Absolutely. Has Dak played well enough to win but got let down by the penalties he didn't commit and the defense unable to make stops? Absolutely.

I don't know if anybody ever told you this before, but football is a TEAM game. There's 3 different units. There's offense, defense and special teams. It takes great effort from players on each unit to win a game.

This is not boxing, golf or tennis. This is a team game.

So nah... YOU'VE been exposed. Have a great day kid!!
Well....you have to prove I was lying.

Maybe you didn;t express yourself correctly.

When people say I say I " hate Dak"...I know they are lying. I have plenty of posts that give him credit.

I also have plenty of posts blaming other aspects of the Dallas Cowboys.

I also have plenty of posts blaming Dak.

People love to credit dak when we win or he has great stats. But when we lose...it's everyone BUT Dak. When forced...they admit "well Dak have a bad game everyone does".

A bad game? Gifting the other team 14 free easy points single-handedly? How many positions can do that? How many "élite" "top 10" QBs do that in a gimme 1st round home playoff game?

Oh...and yes...lets go ahead and say the rest of the team sucked too....just so we get that covered.

Yes...everyone does. MANY will the team to victory anyway. But my point is I object to being forced to trash the rest of the team before criticizing Dak EVERY TIME. Not gonna do it, even though I know...EVERYONE knows... the rest of the team deservers criticism. ...call me a hater then if you must.

I...and 99.99% of everyone here have NEVER blamed dak for everything. You do what you gotta do.

Also btw...I'm old enough to be yer Dad....so you calling me "kid" is SO CUTE!

Dorsett33

Reaction score
How he in their class?

Everyone of them have led their team further than Dak has in the playoffs.

Dak is in the class with Cousins, Daniel Jones, Mayfield when it comes to playoffs.
That means Romo is in that class. Danny White is in that class....which doesn't make sense. Since when did it matter how far you made it in the playoffs to be considered a top QB? Trent Dilfer won a SB....and you mean to tell me he's a top QB? Lol. Make this make sense.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That means Romo is in that class. Danny White is in that class....which doesn't make sense. Since when did it matter how far you made it in the playoffs to be considered a top QB? Trent Dilfer won a SB....and you mean to tell me he's a top QB? Lol. Make this make sense.
Romo hasn't been past the Divisional round, just like Dak.

Dak fans literally know nothing of the Cowboys pre 2016 it seems.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Romo hasn't been past the Divisional round, just like Dak.

Dak fans literally know nothing of the Cowboys pre 2016 it seems.
Trust me...I know a lot of Cowboys history. My point is, it's not only the QB that will win the SB. It takes the entire team. Dilfer is not good enough and would be in the lower half of the league in QB ability yet he's won a SB. On the flip side of that, Dan Marino was a beast of a QB but never won a SB. I get people want SBs...so do I, but to blame it all on the QB for any team, isn't good football knowledge

Brax

Reaction score
Some people just can't admit that dak is not going to ever get over the hump - he can beat bad teams spectacularly, he can beat nfce teams, he can even sometimes beat better than 500 teams....but he always fails if it is a contender or a playoff game with meaning (aka division)...

He has one signature win and that was the WC game against Seattle, and even then they weren't that good.

Let him be average for 60m somewhere else
Agreed but he may get lucky, like Jerry said and believes just get to the dance and anything can happen, history says Dak wilting in the playoffs is what he is unfortunately. It never stops amazing me the excuses and blame the apologists come up with and repeat season after season, imagine almost MVP, almost NFL record and it goes on but somehow they never mention Dak poor choking playoff performances and still support him.