CBZ40: A Sad Bit of News For The Members Here... Cbz40

AKATheRake

Reaction score
What a passion he expressed for life, freedom and the game. God bless and RIP Pops.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
First I'd like to say that his family will be in my prayers. May God be with them right now and watching over them.

I haven't known this man as long as some here. In fact i dont know him personally at all but from what I saw of him on these forums he was always a class act and a man who treated everyone with the fullest amount of respect. The world could use a whole lot more guys like him and he'll be absolutely missed.

R.I.P. Cbz40

notherbob

Reaction score
I was going to have a beer tonight but I decided to have a Dr. Pepper instead. I didn't have any pea salad so I ate some carrot and raisin salad and threw in a handful of leftover black eye peas from our garden. A little odd but it was OK.

RIP, CBZ40. You will be sorely missed. You were the first one to welcome me to the board when I firsr joined.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;2883289 said:
That is entirely my fault.

Hey, don't take that burden, Hos... as others have rightly noted, you were respecting his wishes... so you did the right thing...

There's enough hurtin' in this situation without you going looking for more...

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Rest In Peace, any Cowboys fan is a friend of mine. I never knew him as a person but I'm sure he was great, always seemed insightful in his posts. Rest in Peace... best of thoughts to his loved ones.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Rest In Peace Pops we will miss you on the forums

Prayers goes out to his family

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Going to miss you Cbz40 (The Original Grand Poobah!) May you be in God's kingdom and your family be comforted during this time.

coach316

Reaction score
I've been a member since '04, but as you know I don't post a lot on here, mostly because by the time I get on here ya'll have already duplicated my thoughts many times over. But this one I can't let slide.

My prayers and thoughts with the Parkhill family and the Cowboys fandom as we mourn the loss of a great Cowboys fan and even better person. I enjoyed his take on life and his enthusiasm for our beloved Cowboys.

RIP my friend.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
RIP Pops, always a great guy to me when I was a more active member of the board, he will be missed.

Now he can gets a front row looking through the hole in the roof.

adamknite

Reaction score
He was the first person to give me the "Welcome" when I first started posting. In the little I knew him he seemed very classy and like a wonderful person.

I made this out of respect for him, and if anybody wants it, they can have it. Just my way of saying good bye to pops. Hope I'm not over stepping any boundaries.

http://i143.***BLOCKED***/albums/r141/adamknite/CBZ40.png

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
RIP pops...

it is a shame the last Cowboys game he saw here on Earth was the Eagles game

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
TheKey;2883781 said:
RIP pops...

it is a shame the last Cowboys game he saw here on Earth was the Eagles game

Man, this sucks. Prayers to the family.

groo

Reaction score
WOW, pops is gone? can't believe it. He was one my favorites posters here. Always greeting everyone "good morning." It does feel like a family member gone.

Pops, you will be missed. RIP.