Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Bulldog;4348058 said:
2011 Season = Fail......maybe next season.

NEXT YEAR!!! LOL THIS TEAM HAS 25 MILLION TIED UP IN DEAD MONEY AND NEED TO CUT ATLEAST TEN MORE PLAYERS, THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE A SHELL OF A TEAM...REBUILDING WILL BE THE WORD

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4348000 said:
Ever notice how even good players start to regress after being in the Cowboys organization?

Yes. I was thinking about this earlier tonight. IMO it is a cultural problem. I have mentioned it a few times in the past as well. The organization has taken on the culture of losers. IMO it got cemented in when Campo took over as HC. It will make a major shift in thinking and commitment from the players and coaches to change it.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Thi Sis What I Have Always Said ....we Are Not Tough Enough To Win...we Never Have Been Since Jimmy And We Wont Be While Jerry Is The Gm Or A Meddling Owner....

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
If Garrett survives this,then I can show up to work drunk every day and expect to retain my job.

He has been a monumental failure.Basic football knowledge,situational football is not his gig.He has failed at common sense football.

yimyammer

Reaction score
yesfan;4347843 said:
a MASSACRE might just be what this lame team needs.Gut this pig.

Geez man, how many more do we have to endure, I'm sick of to death of every team talking ****, kicking dirt in their faces and then watching them collectively take it over and over

jordan20

Reaction score
Winner! That's why we have 1 playoff win since 1996! Freaking 1996!!!

Eddie;4348032 said:
After we got smacked in 2009 by the Vikings, we thought we were a bit away from a serious playoff run, and came back with the same group of players.

We finished 2010 with a 6-10 record. But for some reason, Jerry Jones thought it was a fluke due to Coach Cupcake, and came back with the same group of players.

We're going to finish 2011 with a 8-8 record, and Jerry Jones will think we're almost there, and come back with the same group of players.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Maybe Garrett's halftime speech will be better than the one last night.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
open your eyes you loser and watch what you fed us.

2012-January-1-21-53-24.jpg

Bluestang

Reaction score
Who was it that said that opposing pass rushers are allowing Free to get his hands on them but because he lacks strength so they just rip/grip by him? Free has the athleticism to stay with his guy by moving his feet but that's it. Moving him to the right side might not help if this is true...

RS12

Reaction score
OK, how many people think Jerry calls Fisher this week? I do, dont matter he said, or says right after this debacle is over.

mldardy

Reaction score
What is it with this team. They can't win a big game anymore. I remember we used to do that on a consistent basis.

Furthermore, my brother a Bronco fan, texts me and ask me if Garrett needs to go. I told him I don't think so and he won't and not every team can back into the playoffs after losing 3 in a row. So pissed off by that. Was that wrong of me to say that about his Broncos?

yesfan

Reaction score
Well, Jerry got his new stadium.Too bad he doesn't have a team.I guess
like everything else,our winning teams have just become nostalgia.

utrunner07

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4348084 said:
NEXT YEAR!!! LOL THIS TEAM HAS 25 MILLION TIED UP IN DEAD MONEY AND NEED TO CUT ATLEAST TEN MORE PLAYERS, THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE A SHELL OF A TEAM...REBUILDING WILL BE THE WORD

Rebuilding may be the word but deconstructing should be the theme of next season. Jerry is the king of trying quick fixes, has never worked.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
RS12;4348094 said:
OK, how many people think Jerry calls Fisher this week? I do, dont matter he said, or says right after this debacle is over.

No because that is a moronic move

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Dale;4348083 said:
The good news is this will be the last we have seen of Newman.

A-'frickin-men to that. Guy is an absolute loser....his whole body language screams "I quit".

30yrheel

Reaction score
ManicDepressiveMan;4348078 said:
Everyday I come here to laugh at the blind, clueless, and hopeless homers that infect this place.

What do you think of your hero Jerry Jones now?

Great *** team he's put together huh?

it's funny reading some of that crap, then getting yelled at because you think differently

dariet22

Reaction score
I can deal with losing to a better team. But to lay an egg like this? In a game that decides the division champion? This is shameful.

I was hoping Garrett would change the loser culture that has been around this team for years now. Sigh.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
The good news is that the media can give themselves a pat on the back for reminding us that Dallas comes up small in these games.