Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 27 Washington Commanders 24 | F/OT

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
CaptainMorgan;4255706 said:
We still have anpther half to play guys relax. Did you really expect a blowout win? This is cowboys Commanders football, this is how these games go regardless how good or bad the other team is.

They need to stop the bleeding. Commanders have the momentum. They have confidence they can move the ball. They get the ball in the 2nd Half.

The Panch

Reaction score
The D melted down late, but unless they have to keep defending short fields, they should be okay. Ware needs to show up already.

The line needs to step it up and Romo needs to get himself together.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4255727 said:
What? Another level-headed poster? Say it aint so. Maybe I will stay. Maybe this game isn't already decided. :)

Agree with both of you. We need to come out and do better. Period.

TOYSTER17

Pimpstocious and Pimpalicious
Reaction score
Bleu Star;4255722 said:
Sorry but... when you have the most dynamic young talent in the league you find a way to get him off... regardless of Fiametta or anyone else. Where are the the screens to Demarco in the flat with blockers to lead the way??? You adapt!

You adapt and give the ball to Felix.

:D

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some may be overreacting to the first half but let's face it so far the Cowboys have not looked impressive against a bad Commander team that's on a 5 game losing streak. If the Cowboys lose this game they're going to be in an uphill battle to secure a playoff spot.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Ware and Witten? don't believe either dressed for game. at least I havent seen them.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4255729 said:
I think we dominate the second half.

I think so too. I think we'll come out with some adjustments. Shanahan's offense hasn't changed at all. Runs the same 5 or 6 plays with the stretch playaction.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
I totally expected a letdown today as much as I kept telling myself there is no way Dallas can lose this game. There is still 30 minutes of football left and anything can happen.

PS: Run the *** football

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Bleu Star;4255722 said:
Sorry but... when you have the most dynamic young talent in the league you find a way to get him off... regardless of Fiametta or anyone else. Where are the the screens to Demarco in the flat with blockers to lead the way??? You adapt!

I agree on the screens....but as far as the run game, Fiametta being out DOES make a difference...Fiametta IS the reason why Murray was averaging over 8 ypc. Make no mistake about it.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4255733 said:
LOL - Did you forget? It is Commander'S WEEK.

Records, mean nothing.

How these teams played last week, or the entire season, means nothing.

Who is favored, means nothing.

All that matters is between the lines for sixty minutes.

When the Cowboys went 1-15, the only game they won was against the Commanders who were, of course, heavily favored.

Dude, this Washington team is god awful. There is no excuse to to be down 4 points to this team in halftime. :bang2:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
casmith07;4255751 said:
I think so too. I think we'll come out with some adjustments. Shanahan's offense hasn't changed at all. Runs the same 5 or 6 plays with the stretch playaction.

The execution on offense needs to get better or we aren't dominating nothing.

Gadfly22

Reaction score
Still need a dedicated offensive coordinator who can concentrate on discipline and avoiding the stupid stuff while able to adjust during the game. Garrett has always stunk at in-game adjustments and hasn't improved over the years.