Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
MegaMagick;4214264 said:
Yeah the elite organization that is basically playing for their season right now. They haven't been an elite organization since Mcnabb's prime years.

And they've risen to the challenge.

The Natural

Reaction score
look at Dez Bryant..A true "warrior" right there and the guy gets 1 target all night

popp1234

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4214264 said:
Yeah the elite organization that is basically playing for their season right now. They haven't been an elite organization since Mcnabb's prime years.

Dude, please get out of here with that crap!!! Do you actually realize what you are saying?

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
watching this offense play with urgency right now makes me wanna vomit

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Marty B. Furthermore I have since he's been a Cowboy. I understand he is far from the reason we got crushed tonight,....but I just cant stand the guy.

I think its because Ive seen so many fans talk about what a freak athlete he is, or how athletic he is. Every time I see someone post that I feel like asking if they are legally blind.

ATHLETIC?????? You gotta be kidding me. Ive never seen it. The guys a STIFF, always has been too. Sure he's a good blocker, but to get out and move or make a play on the ball the guy is like a big unathletic Ox!

Ever take a look at how the guy is built? Stumblin bumblin clutz of a man. Guy couldnt make an athletic move to save his own arse.

CANT WAIT till this stiff is GONE.

newlander

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4214254 said:
Poor Ware. Way for a team to waste his 4 sacks tonight. 12 on the year now. On another note witten is closing in on 3rd all time for receptions by te.

....did you see how many times he's been cheating upfield tonight and losing all assemblance of contain? Then McCoy runs RIGHT by him: film doesn't lie: I've seen it at least 8 times: same selfish, undisciplined crap that went on last year with Wade. That's EXACTLY what this looked like tonight: a Wade Phillips production: and yes, even Demarcus gets some blame. He totally abandoned his run responsibilities tonight: hope he enjoyed his 4 sacks.:rolleyes: