Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Poor Ware. Way for a team to waste his 4 sacks tonight. 12 on the year now. On another note witten is closing in on 3rd all time for receptions by te.

kristie

Reaction score
jblaze2004;4214247 said:
Was Garrett's gameplan to not get miles and dez the ball dang. It seems we have trouble getting our playmakers the ball. Garrett needs to hire an offensive coordinator

yes he does because this is driving me insane.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
mldardy;4214236 said:
:rolleyes: Elite. I don't think so. Elite means you are at least a champion. That would have to be reserved for Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay, New Orleans to some extent. The Eagles are not elite.

I disagree.

Elite means you put yourself in a position to compete for championships on a consistent basis, and the Eagles do.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Word Mofo;4214187 said:
I don't care if Laurent spikes the ball. Why not? Play with some pride

They should have played with some pride before it was 34-0

MegaMagick

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4214215 said:
As much as it pains me to do so, I must tip my hat to the Eagles. The Philadelphia organization is truly elite. They replace talent, rebuild quickly, and are consistently competitive.

There is still a chasmic disparity between our respective organizations.

Yeah the elite organization that is basically playing for their season right now. They haven't been an elite organization since Mcnabb's prime years.

burntricersx

Reaction score
jblaze2004;4214247 said:
Was Garrett's gameplan to not get miles and dez the ball dang. It seems we have trouble getting our playmakers the ball. Garrett needs to hire an offensive coordinator

It's called defense. The Eagles know how to play it...Our LBers apparently don't.

mldardy

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4214256 said:
I disagree.

Elite means you put yourself in a position to compete for championships on a consistent basis, and the Eagles do.
No that's not what elite means. Try again. They have competed for a championship one time and they LOST.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
can't start a new thread during a game. it was likely in the PM you got when you got an infraction. BTW another one is likely coming