Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
burntricersx;4214222 said:
finally a punt by the Eagles....

yay!!!!!

I KNEW we could do it! What a great game! For Ware anyway... and Robinson continues to shine... and Murray looked good before we abandoned the run game.

Hey... what can I say?

mldardy

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4214215 said:
As much as it pains me to do so, I must tip my hat to the Eagles. The Philadelphia organization is truly elite. They replace talent, rebuild quickly, and are consistently competitive.

There is still a chasmic disparity between our respective organizations.
:rolleyes: Elite. I don't think so. Elite means you are at least a champion. That would have to be reserved for Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay, New Orleans to some extent. The Eagles are not elite.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4214227 said:
He jumps out of his running lanes way to often and disappears for long stretches

Next year gone
James
Brooking
Bennett
Spencer

We need more Olinemen competition in the interior

Butler should start the rest of the way over Spencer
if Lee is out more than this game the defense will be done they have no one to cover up the ILB play like he did. carter can not see the field fast enough as an ILB to keep James and Brooking off the field as much as possible

Add Romo anybody?

:cool:

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4214215 said:
As much as it pains me to do so, I must tip my hat to the Eagles. The Philadelphia organization is truly elite. They replace talent, rebuild quickly, and are consistently competitive.

oh get off your knees...they have the exact same record we do now

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
31smackdown;4214209 said:
Wow.. I don't think I can remember a time when a team just kept targeting the weakness(LB's) over and over again with no adjustment. I guess there is no adjustment for old slow players

They are playing faster than us all around.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Was Garrett's gameplan to not get miles and dez the ball dang. It seems we have trouble getting our playmakers the ball. Garrett needs to hire an offensive coordinator

newlander

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4214225 said:

......Steeler, Pats and Green Bay are ELITE: they win super bowls dude. Philly? they are solid admittedly: no way are they elite. Jeeeeeeebus:rolleyes:

(ps: yeah, I know my team sucks balls compared to them: NO doubt)

coogrfan

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4214191 said:
Like i've been saying, there's talent all over the place.

We dominated the Jets and Lions for 3 quarters, played neck and neck with the Patriots.

It all came down to game management and mental errors, not because of a lack of talent or weapons.

Dude, Dallas didn't give this one away--Philly took it.