Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

jblaze2004

Reaction score
so bruce carter cannot play because???? cannot be worst than these other 2 clowns we have at MLB

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Silverstar;4212851 said:
Ok, so we can't stop their offense....BUT WHERE IS OUR OFFENSE??

No excuses for Romo and everybody else not executing, putting points on the board, controlling the clock and keeping Vick off the field!

You have to score to win..hello?!! :mad:

They aren't protecting Romo and Bennett hung him out to dry.

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
If they let brooking play the majority if the snaps in the second half on passing downs if im jerry jones i fire some staff.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Silverstar;4212851 said:

No excuses for Romo and everybody else not executing, putting points on the board, controlling the clock and keeping Vick off the field!

offense hasn't had the ball too much.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
jobberone;4212854 said:
Normally I'd say that is crazy. However, I'm not sure it can get much worse.

It won't do any good. Sean Lee was getting lit up too. Morningweg and Reid are pwning Ryan's scheme.

wileedog

Reaction score
Silverstar;4212851 said:

You gotta be friggin kidding me.

links18

Reaction score
Silverstar;4212851 said:

Drive killing sacks, drive killing penalties, drive killing interceptions, drive killing toe on the line, and a defense that can't stop anything. That's what happened to our offense.

NVMeCEO

Reaction score
I think at this point we should just put Buehler in at LB for the oh so worthless Brooking!!! no I'm not joking!!!

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4212836 said:
I can't watch...

:lmao:

Really? But you have to watch. This is the dream team after all.

Seriously, this is why Reid isn't going anywhere as HC of the Eagles. And this is why Rob is not going anywhere as DC for the Cowboys. And even with what is happening right now, that is still a good thing.

Cowboys unable to stop a runny nose so far. This has the potential to become very, very ugly.

For all of those roller coaster types out there, fasten your seat belts, or look away until the all clear is given. :p: