Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
The scary part of this game is the fact that they are just so much better than us across the board.

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
its a passing down here if they have bradie and brooking both in look for it to be 28-0.

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Silverstar;4212851 said:
Ok, so we can't stop their offense....BUT WHERE IS OUR OFFENSE??

No excuses for Romo and everybody else not executing, putting points on the board, controlling the clock and keeping Vick off the field!

You have to score to win..hello?!! :mad:

The Eagles are not this good.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;4211410 said:
Me neither. Especially after they struggled against a winless team today. Like somebody said, we need to take care of our own business anyway.

I guess spoke too soon. Eagles are cleaning our clock now. Forget about anyone else , we need to take care of business.

Rob Ryan has been talking the talk bu not walking it :eek:

Dez88Bryant

Reaction score
Silverstar;4212851 said:
Ok, so we can't stop their offense....BUT WHERE IS OUR OFFENSE??

No excuses for Romo and everybody else not executing, putting points on the board, controlling the clock and keeping Vick off the field!

You have to score to win..hello?!! :mad:

Ask tyson smith on first offensive drive with his two allowed sacks, second drive ask bennett mister no hands turn into int. third drive ask the center snapping the ball to the sky.

ologan

Reaction score
Maybe Rob won't let his alligator mouth get in the way of his humminbird arse after this.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
It's one of those games where the coaches say
"throw out all tapes..that was complete trash"

:cool:

7footer

Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I've been this mad...not upset...MAD watching our team play.

Just a poor effort...Not a single stop on third down and it's almost halftime. Inexcusable!

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4212875 said:
No excuses for Romo? Are you watching the game? :confused:

People are just conditioned now that if the offense isn't working, it must be Romo's fault.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
ologan;4212887 said:
I knew it would come around to the offense being the main reason we're getting blown out. Just couldn't help yourself,could you?

Someone else already has said it, but Ill repeat it. Romo has an INT in his stat line so its GOTTA be his fault.