Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Hoofbite

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4212886 said:
His offense is turning the ball over and going 3 and out. Look at the TOP, no defense can operate like that.

TOP at this point is no excuse.

It's the first half. What was the excuse for giving up scores on the first two drives? On the field too much?

The offense hasn't generated anything but the defense really screwed the pooch.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Ok this game is still somewhat manageable now.

If this offense goes 3 and out again, then it's game over.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Mash;4212952 said:
Great preparation by JG

This kind of blowout is all on head coach

So far this season....3 games given away.....and now a blowout by the hated Eagles

And we should believe in JG?

I'm sorry but what has he really shown us? A year in and this team isn't better then a Wade coached team IMHO

A disappointing game :(

Andy Reid had two weeks to prepare. He picked apart Ryans defense.

Ren

Reaction score
popp1234;4212885 said:
I hate the performance. Never the team.

I would if this team had any pride and learned from games like this but they never do, look great one week get complacent, rinse repeat..

It's been going on for years and it never ends. As long as we keep trotting players like Martellus out there who time and time again has proven to be one of the if not the biggest screw up on the team who will screw up again without any consequences it's never going to end.

The Panch

Reaction score
Mash;4212952 said:
Great preparation by JG

So far this season....3 games given away.....and now a blowout by the hated Eagles

I'm sorry but what has he really shown us? A year in and this team isn't better then a Wade coached team IMHO

word

rofl @ anybody thinking things would change. Still the same ol bums.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Mash;4212952 said:
Great preparation by JG

he's never shown me ****. even as OC he was vastly imcompetent

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4212884 said:
Hey Ryan. Tampa 2 would beat this offense. Vick is picking apart your zone and they've already shown they've decided to beat your all out blitz.

Go Tampa 2. /sigh

We don't have a MLB that can cover the deep middle unless Lee comes back in.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
When they were cutting Columbo, Roy, Barber, Bigg and the others because they were old and not earning their money, I wanted them to do it all the way around and get rid Brookings, Brady, and Newman as well. They are not contributing what they are getting paid.

We should have gone with younger cheaper players, they couldn't be any worse than what we have now........

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
The offense sure isn't helping by keeping the D off the field but the D is coming up real small. Now we will see what kind of coaches we have on both O and D with the adjustments they make at half time.

utrunner07

Reaction score
We need to be VERY careful here, Tony can not press, better to go three and out and hit the locker room than turn it over, on top of that I center is getting real close to snapping the ball over his head. Need to be very careful.

QT

Reaction score
utrunner07;4212964 said:
Uh yeah, right, how long did it take him and his team to win one? How many opportunities did they waste?

Did he win one? Case closed. Who is your NBA team. Let me guess, the Lakers...