Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Silverstar;4213001 said:
What the hell are you watching???

When the pocket is collapsing around him and he never tries to get rid of the football....I've seen it time and again.

Throw the ball away Romo...for once!

But noooooooo...take the sack and then it's 2nd and 20...3rd and 20...or whatever....good luck making those conversions consistently.

Wow... :lmao2:

The Natural

Reaction score
As much as the Eagles are kicking off, we might as well put Dez back there. Its the only way he'll touch the ball tonight

speedkilz88

Reaction score
That was the best effort I've seen from Ogletree on a kickoff and he still couldn't get past the 20.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Romo has looked quite pedestrian since the Detroit game. Hopefully, he rekindles his magic here.

king a

Reaction score
Just wonder how Colin and Skip think we will win the East we are so goofy this year. :banghead:

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
so the St Louis Cardinals world series champions show up to the game against the Saint and the Rams are inspired and beat the Saints.....The Texas Rangers loose to the Cardinals and the cowboys feel bad for them for losing the world series, so they decide to join them in their misery by losing this game to the Eagles

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

shotgun 4 wides - Romo back screen , ugliest screen ever. Incomplete

johnnygt

Reaction score
Silverstar;4212851 said:
Ok, so we can't stop their offense....BUT WHERE IS OUR OFFENSE??

No excuses for Romo and everybody else not executing, putting points on the board, controlling the clock and keeping Vick off the field!

You have to score to win..hello?!! :mad:
Are You serious? REALLY? REALLY? You know i am a fan of Romo and understand he has some major faults, but i know who the joke of the message board is tonight.....YOU!