Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
MegaMagick;4212886 said:
His offense is turning the ball over and going 3 and out. Look at the TOP, no defense can operate like that.

Well maybe the offense could do something if they could actually handle the ball a little more. This is on everyone but the janitor.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
1st half flew by. Cowboys have their work cut out for them if they hope to get back in the game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right...this in a away has been the defense all year, letting WR run all over, just like years past....

ChopBlock

Benched
Reaction score
Mash;4212952 said:
Great preparation by JG
This kind of blowout is all on head coach

So far this season....3 games given away.....and now a blowout by the hated Eagles

And we should believe in JG?

I'm sorry but what has he really shown us? A year in and this team isn't better then a Wade coached team IMHO

He led us to a comeback on Thanksgiving over 15 years ago. For some that apparently is enough.

tocdi3131

Reaction score
What kills me is a real football team will kill these bums they call the dream team. Sadly the cowboys arent a real football team. Oh well theres always next year, been saying that for the last 15 plus years. We are the modern day phoneix cards.

Little Jr

Reaction score
This is on the d. The 1st game i put on the d but ryan is getting out coached big time

Silverstar

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4212875 said:
No excuses for Romo? Are you watching the game? :confused:

When the pocket is collapsing around him never tries to get rid of the football....I've seen it time and again...that's not executing.

He lost the ball again but got lucky.

Throw the ball away Romo...for once!

But noooooooo...take the sack and then it's 2nd and 20...3rd and 20...or whatever....good luck making those conversions consistently.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4212938 said:
Think back a little longer than 8 months and there's plenty to be displeased with Jerry about.

Not that this pathetic outing is on him. This is a coaching failure by Rob.

I was asking about the game.

Of course Jerry's made some terrible decisions.

But when he gets the guys that we want and we still lose, I think you've got to share the wealth with the blame.

Unless we're blaming him for hiring Garrett and Ryan.

NVMeCEO

Reaction score
rash;4212936 said:
Terrible half so far. Only positive is that Lee didn't break his hand.

Lets hope we get a stop here. Holding them to a FG will be huge. And if we get some points on the board before half, a 24-7 scoreline would be doable...especially cause we get the ball first.

COME ON COWBOYS!

If they score then I have to watch another half of this I'd rather them turn it over and go down 31-0 so I wont have to torture myself for 24 more min...

Mash

Reaction score
JG believed in bookings....he didn't even need training camp to make the team

It's like keeping Houck as OL coach :(

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The offense should wake up now.

Kick 2 yards deep, Ogletree smashed at the 18.