Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Some idiot shot a power transformer in our neighborhood and I've been without power.

What in the heck happened? Are we totally flat? Turning it over? What?

johnnygt

Reaction score
Silverstar;4213126 said:
16 posts in 4 years?

gimme a break...go back to your hole.
Just because your a mouth piece and i chose to read the whiney crap spew out of peoples mouth like yours LOL.
Let me guess its Romos fault in your eyes too. 3 thousand post and you responed to mine thanks for making me relavent. Im in my hole thanks for paying attention.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Look.

This is a crap game -- a rehash of 44-3. We're all emotional. We're all probably overreacting, especially towards each other.

Just remember. We're all fans. We all want what's best for the team. We just have different ideas of what's best.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 6

3 wides - Romo back pass to Austin for 12 yards, 1st down.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4213300 said:
I don't care what you want to see. I plan to continue giving my opinion. In this case, I blame Jerry because the team has been mediocre for the better part of 14 years, and he's the only common denominator.

Sure. He's been a terrible owner/GM for the most part.

But we're happy with Garrett/Ryan. I don't think this game in itself is a manifestation of Jerry, but more lack of preparation by Ryan.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Hostile;4213371 said:
Some idiot shot a power transformer in our neighborhood and I've been without power.

Consider yourself lucky.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;4213371 said:

Every thing that could go wrong has.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4213347 said:
Haven't heard this much vitriol since the Wade era.

Says a lot about Garrett and where this team is headed. Garrett isn't a good OC and he is possibly even a worse HC.

But I was assured by certain unnamed posters that Garrett is the next Tom Landry.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Hostile;4213371 said:

The defense couldn't stop them and the offense couldn't protect Tony enough to get anything going.

Oh and an INT off of Marty B's hands.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
coogrfan;4213333 said:
The classic "you're no good, we just suck" defense?

Not buying it. Philly is kicking our butts on both sides of the ball.

You've got it all wrong. If the Cowboys lose, it's because they beat themselves. They're never beaten by the other team. It's never the other team is just better.

newlander

Reaction score
mmohican29;4213341 said:
+1. Bennett is an albatross, and Ogletree is a mangina.

....but Brooking and James need WALKERS to get around. The gap in talent and speed should slap Jerrah right in his crypt keeper face tonight. I loathe getting humiliated like this but........if it ends up 67-0 maybe he'll hire a GM. Honest to god, I don't know any other way to look at it. Brooking, James, Bennett, Ogletree, Buehler......Tashard Choice must be laughing his arse off about now. It's just a circus. Solid job Jerrah: you da man.:banghead:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
utrunner07;4213364 said:
Jason Garrett acknowledges they have not gotten anything going offensively...nah...really?

But, he'll keep working at being the best that he can be TODAY!

Air Force One

Reaction score
Hostile;4213371 said:

defense not playing well at all. Philly offense has done whatever they wanted...over 18 first downs in the first half

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;4213371 said:

Andy Reid is putting together a how too video of how to beat Rob Ryan's defense and the players just seem flat, lethargic and generally out of it. Lapses in tackling, coverage, concentration, players jogging around, etc.