Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
fifaguy;4213288 said:
I just checked the score of the game. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? 24-0 at half???

Awful, Awful Defense making it too easy for the Eagles and barely giving the Offense a chance to move the ball. T O P majorly in the Eagles favor :banghead:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ScipioCowboy;4213300 said:
I don't care what you want to see. I plan to continue giving my opinion. In this case, I blame Jerry because the team has been mediocre for the better part of 14 years, and he's the only common denominator.

Right...it starts at the top...

Frozen700

Reaction score
CrazyMonster;4213269 said:
Brooking, James, Marty B, have to go.

51 & 80 should be released tomo.

Bennett play pretty much ended this game. We score there and who knows how that changes it all

:lmao: :bow:

So true

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Time for them to start looking to next week. This one isx pretty well over. Gonna have to rebound and play great the rest of the way this season.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
TheCowboy;4213275 said:
We say that so and so needs to go, but this time they really do and if they don't you can blame this on the coaches/organization. There's a time for everything and this is the time.

So we should cut them right after the game? :rolleyes:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Ren;4213284 said:
What ever happened to all this focus and accountability Garrett was supposed to bring i guarantee you the like of Bennett will take the field next week as well and he'll screw up again like he always does if you so much as think about throwing a pass his way.

The youth movement on the OL is a total disaster, it's only really a good idea if you get decent young promising players not JAGs off the streets like Costa, Holland and Nagy.

This team is a complete joke from top to bottom

You realize Naggy is not playing because he broke his ankle

basstapp

Reaction score
our depth at linebacker is really bad. The drop off in coverage shouldn't be as bad as it is. I would be throwing bruce carter in there over brooking, couldn't hurt.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
187beatdown;4213308 said:
I stopped watching this game after 21-0.

This is the most sick I've been in awhile. I really thought this team had changed.

Im with ya man. I turned off the tv and I havent done that literally since Quincy Carter era.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Air Force One;4213299 said:
the thing that really sucks about this is that the eagles aren't even a good football team, we're just making them look that way

The classic "you're no good, we just suck" defense?

Not buying it. Philly is kicking our butts on both sides of the ball.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
links18;4213317 said:
He isn't scrambling very much. In previous years, he would avoid the pressure. Romo has always made the o-line look better than it is. Not so much this year.

He's trying to run. There's nowhere to go. The second he turns to run there's two guys piledriving him to the ground.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
A lot of unfamiliar users posting on the forum tonight. We must be losing.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
ChopBlock;4213228 said:
Brooking, Bennett, Buehler.

Three B's that need to go.

Yeah...get Mr. I Couldn't See It off this damn team already.

He is less than worthless.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Reality;4213312 said:
Nah, I just see a whiner who has no control over something that feels like he needs to remind everyone just how "smart" he is every moment of every game as if it will in some way make things right for himself in the universe.

I will admit you are entertaining though maybe a little repetitive. Perhaps you should change it up and start blaming a few position coaches for a few pages .. you know, just to keep things fresh.

#reality

Pitiful. Ignore the post, start the insults.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Haven't heard this much vitriol since the Wade era.

Says a lot about Garrett and where this team is headed. Garrett isn't a good OC and he is possibly even a worse HC.